Schedule posts and threads for later! (Trial)

Remove this Banner Ad

• Admin
I like it... can we restrict it to mods only on the bay so zackah and I can mess with their heads a bit more than usual?
Mods should have had it for a year or more now...

• Admin
Chief Mobbs has informed me that apparently you don’t get alerts for timed threads, which may be a bit of a problem on the SFA with match threads.
Yeah. That is true.

I will report it to the developer again. He is not that good so... dunno.

• Admin
Chief Mobbs has informed me that apparently you don’t get alerts for timed threads, which may be a bit of a problem on the SFA with match threads.
Encourage people to watch the forum for new threads is the only advice I can offer, or as soon as you can after the thread is posted, add another post with the @ 's

Most teams tag or inform their players, but I thought it is something to look into and fix if possible.
I might switch to another scheduled post add-on. This one is too sketchy.

Encourage people to watch the forum for new threads is the only advice I can offer, or as soon as you can after the thread is posted, add another post with the @ 's
That's the thing that doesn't work. I watch the subforum and that's the only reason I know of new threads, unless I'm mentioned. But timed threads don't send an alert like all other threads do. (i don't think, from experience)

That's the thing that doesn't work. I watch the subforum and that's the only reason I know of new threads, unless I'm mentioned. But timed threads don't send an alert like all other threads do. (i don't think, from experience)
Alerts don’t work for scheduled threads or for any threads?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alerts don’t work for scheduled threads or for any threads?
I follow the Sweet FA forum, but I don't follow any people.

So my alerts consist of :
- any replies to a thread I've looked at, or replied to, etc.
- any mentions or quotes.
- any new threads started on the Sweet FA forum.

That third one works a treat usually, but recently I just saw that a set of timed threads (the new round match threads) did not alert me at all.

I follow the Sweet FA forum, but I don't follow any people.

So my alerts consist of :
- any replies to a thread I've looked at, or replied to, etc.
- any mentions or quotes.
- any new threads started on the Sweet FA forum.

That third one works a treat usually, but recently I just saw that a set of timed threads (the new round match threads) did not alert me at all.
OK - so scheduled threads don’t trigger Watched Forum -> New thread alerts either. Thanks I will pass that on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back