News Scott Lycett signs with Port Districts

Remove this Banner Ad

If we get band 3 as compo we will match. Would rather keep him than let him go for pick 40.
Youll get an end of first round. We aren't trading a high first. We aren't stupid.

Joining legends Scott Hodges and Scott Cummings on the list of legendary Port players named Scott

Excuse me you forgot the best Scott

Scott+Harding+AFL+Rd+16+Bulldogs+v+Power+4L8Ph8GhQIIl.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy enough to have him but that contract is way too much. I'd much rather have paid that money to Polec.
Yeah, Polec would be a great second ruck.

If we get band 3 as compo we will match. Would rather keep him than let him go for pick 40.

I think the linked article said first round compo linked to your draft position.

Will Billy now be asking to move to greener pastures?

Both Lycett and Ryder have had injury concerns. Just stick around, keep working pins into those dolls and his time will come. ;)

Both Lycett and Ryder have had injury concerns. Just stick around, keep working pins into those dolls and his time will come. ;)
If i was paddy Ryder’s manager I’d be pretty happy about this. I think it’s just added another year to paddy’s afl career. He can now spend more time in the forward line close to goals and be a massive problem for opposition teams while lycet works the ruck for us.

If i was paddy Ryder’s manager I’d be pretty happy about this. I think it’s just added another year to paddy’s afl career. He can now spend more time in the forward line close to goals and be a massive problem for opposition teams while lycet works the ruck for us.
We have the ingredients. Now we need a capable chef.

We have the ingredients. Now we need a capable chef.
Maybe I’m reading to much into it, but in his B&F speech, Hinkley said he is reading a book titled, “letting go” hopefully that means he is planning on handing more control to Schofield and Montgomery and moving on from his crap game plan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back