Training Sean Wellman to Train Essendon 34

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
******* stupid that players aren't allowed to train at the club the sooner we get rid of Wada the better.

It's part of the punishment. Just be happy they are training in some capacity. Try to be positive.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
That's all well and good but I still think the punishment is bs.

Why? Fact is, we were found guilty. These punishments were in the rules before we were guilty. They aren't just out to get essendon.

******* stupid that players aren't allowed to train at the club the sooner we get rid of Wada the better.
Dude, if you're going to say this every ******* time I'll go crazy

Thems the rules. Can we try not to infect yet another thread with the moaning and instead just focus on what the players ARE allowed to do and what they are doing while suspended?

We've got the ASADA/WADA thread to bemoan the system if we so choose.

I'd also love Hibberd, Myers, Colyer & Pears to join them too :)

Me too but I'm most worried about Hooker and Hurley leaving so seeing them interacting with the others gives me a little more confidence :)

I'd also love Hibberd, Myers, Colyer & Pears to join them too :)
It's pretty certain they will. Not all players will attend each and every training session for a variety of reasons, including study and travel for instance, and this is probably what we are seeing.

Jul 15, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Celtics, Colts, Renegades
It's pretty certain they will. Not all players will attend each and every training session for a variety of reasons, including study and travel for instance, and this is probably what we are seeing.
I had thought the same, it's a good chance for the players to have some flexability in their lives.

Also, the Fox crew sneaking into a school just to get a few pictures? Almost paparazzi style...

Pretty ******* sad, truth be told. Get a life.
It really is pathetic.

Also, the Fox crew sneaking into a school just to get a few pictures? Almost paparazzi style...

the fox team as stooped much lower than this before

Wonder how Jakey's training is going?

upload_2016-2-29_15-44-34.png

Stopher

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 19, 2012
Gippsland
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool

I will give them this much though. Hopefully those few shots of them training together replace the 'ooga booga blurry drugzzz through mesh fence' shot that was shown about a trillion times over the last few years. Man I ******* hated seeing that.

Back