Official Match Thread Season 18 Sweet FA Grand Final: Fighting Furies vs. Mt Buller Demons @ Okey's Outhouse

Remove this Banner Ad

Furies players upon hitting the rooms after the match.
images

Reanimated Corpse of Boncer34:Boris-Boris: Let's go down to our boundary-riding friends. Marla, I take it you have someone special?
Marla Owie: cooney! cooneycooneycooney! cooooooooney! Tell me, how does it feel to be a Mt buller premiership player?
cooney: I can't be bothered, too tired, been a big weekend.
Marla Owie: ...Thank you!

Reanimated Corpse of Boncer34: Grockadoc, look mate... I don't really know what to say. You put on an amazing show and only just fell short. How do you feel?
Grockadoc: Damn it! Again! I literally feel ill to my stomach. After seasons 15 and 16, it shattered the groups psyche, and left the club very flat. This is going to sting as well. Credit to the Demons for the way they played. the dying minutes is when this game was won and lost, and they handled the situation better than us. This really sucks, especially for those who were around to see the losses in Season 15 and 16.
Reanimated Corpse of Boncer34: Okeydoke7, there are a lot of hurting Furies on the ground right now, how are the Demons?

Reanimated Corpse of Okeydoke7: I can't believe it! I feel amazing. It's such an honour that I could play even a small part in the victory of this club. Footypie32, did you know I used to captain Mt Buller? Do you have a sense of the history that has been completed by this team, deep down I feel it's really my team, today?
Footypie32: **** im drunk
Reanimated Corpse of Okeydoke7: the celebrations have already begun, Boncer.

Reanimated Corpse of Boncer34: I'm here with a shining ray of hope for the Furies: Hate. Hate, you're a youngster with a massive future ahead of you. You've just come within a few kicks of winning a Grand Final, but you did fall agonisingly short. How are you coping? What are your thoughts?
Hate: You want my thoughts mate?
giphy.gif

Reanimated Corpse of Boncer34:
Apologies to any delicate listeners out there... ah... back to you Okey.

Reanimated Corpse of Okeydoke7: Smartys, Lanky... congratulations! I can't tell you how proud I am of you boys! How does it feel to be the very first Mt Buller Premiers?
lanky_wes: feeling is amazing, even better than I dreamed. We have worked so hard for this. It has been a long time coming. So great to finally get a premiership cup for this great club. Victory is certainly sweet!
Smartys Power: Over the moon. It certainly wasn't easy but it has been a long time coming for this great club and I'm so proud to be a part of the very first premiership.
Reanimated Corpse of Okeydoke7: Thanks guys. Look Boris, if I could just take a moment to think back to my time at Mt Buller, I'd say I was...

Boris-Boris: Thank you, Reanimated Corpse of Okeydoke7, and now, it is time to announce the winner of the Season 18 Deestory Medal for Best on Ground, as voted by the sim.

And the winner is:
Congratulations, U_L. To win the award in a losing team is quite the achievement.

Well, that's all from Okey's Outhouse tonight. It just remains for me to say good night, good luck, and thank goodness that's over.​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel ridiculously sad, almost like I've lost a Grand Final!
At least I got to play in one unlike some pathetic sad sack that never has and never will.

I know that's aimed at me. :(

I will just for you

Have to send everyone off individually
I'll merge it with your other one for you. Can't have multiple threads of s**t clogging up the forum.

Someone's upset.
Get over it, it was more than a month ago that we ended you and your team. Don't even bother turning up next season, it'll just be a repeat. I got over a GF loss in 5 minutes, why can't you do the same over a regular season match, Soggy?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back