Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 5: Gold City Royals vs Mount Buller Demons at The Golden Throne

How much will the Demons win by?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

My head box at the Royals is so much nicer than my head box when I was at the Demons.

Head box, Golden throne... i bet there's even a glory hole there for you to work, isn't there, traitor?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of talk of holes from a team that won 4 games last year, and is facing a second consecutive season stuck at the bottom with a soon to be 1-4 record..

Combine that with the worst attack in the league and arguably the worst midfield in the comp, there's a clear side in a hole in this thread

ce2.png

Said the bloke that's drinking tea, you Kermit the Frog looking mother*er.

Golden throne, * even the tea is the colour of piss.

We might be in a hole, but we're climbing out starting with you. Then you can go back to your glory holes and water sports.

Said the bloke that's drinking tea, you Kermit the Frog looking mothergoose.

Golden throne, **** even the tea is the colour of piss.

We might be in a hole, but we're climbing out starting with you. Then you can go back to your glory holes and water sports.

1. Clearly the photo is of dennis crumpet
2. If your piss is a solid orange/red colour I suggest you get medical help immediately

What the * is it with you people and piss not one ******* page in this entire ******* thread that doesn't revolve around this.

I will personally ensure the destruction of the Royals as an entity.

You will be nothing.

Demons are love

They are life

Fear all.

For we are coming

******* pissants

Back