Official Match Thread Season 23, Round 12 - Geelong Wolves vs Gold City Royals at The Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice to see a thread moving along at a rapid rate. This thread and our respective winning streaks have something in common.

Nice to see a thread moving along at a rapid rate. This thread and our respective winning streaks have something in common.
It's nice to see a thread that hasn't turned to a spam fest of pure s**t

It's nice to see a thread that hasn't turned to a spam fest of pure s**t
Don't worry I agree and I'm a fan of doing very little to win.

kZjBQSU.jpg

zpTrbX7.jpg

Pretty good.

Can you remind us your current win/loss streak?
I'd rather he didn't. It's a bit different with Nakia in the side so we'll run with that instead.

Do you always post about yourself in the 3rd person?

You must have a seriously inflated ego.
When you're as good as Nakia it's hard to be humble. Baby steps for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did someone just edit a Nakia post? The Wolves are in worse shape than I originally imagined. OES would be satisfied knowing he's no longer the leagues worst poster/player.

Much like my truth bomb from yesterday, you clearly have a hard time acknowledging that you are a terribly unintelligent poster.

That you stand out amongst your poor excuse of a team is somewhat of an achievement I guess.

Congratulations.

Much like my truth bomb from yesterday, you clearly have a hard time acknowledging that you are a terribly unintelligent poster.

That you stand out amongst your poor excuse of a team is somewhat of an achievement I guess.

Congratulations.
Don't try and become relevant here pal, it'll just backfire dramatically

Congratulations.
The antagonistic method doesn't suit you.

Make something of yourself first. toxic played the same card when he entered the league and fell face first in a pile of his own excrement. He learnt the hard way just as you will. :D

The antagonistic method doesn't suit you.

Make something of yourself first. toxic played the same card when he entered the league and fell face first in a pile of his own excrement. He learnt the hard way just as you will. :D

Why are you tagging me you washed up minnow hack

Why are you tagging me you washed up minnow hack
;)

Now that I have your attention I need you to lace up my boots and oil me up again. :thumbsu:

Did someone just edit a Nakia post? The Wolves are in worse shape than I originally imagined. OES would be satisfied knowing he's no longer the leagues worst poster/player.
Cheap shot.

But:

IMG_2752.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back