Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 3 - Gold City Royals vs Mount Buller Demons at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

"If Jarrad Grant’s not the best player after them (No. 1 pick Matthew Kreuzer and No. 2 Trent Cotchin), then I’ll swim to Williamstown from here.” — Bulldogs recruiter Scott Clayton after the 2007 draft. Grant, taken at pick 5, was chosen ahead of Patrick Dangerfield (10), Cyril Rioli (12) and Alex Rance (18).

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
This is sensational

I am in the unfamiliar position of HBF today. I am going to take inspiration from the great Bachar Houli.

If you are my opponent, and you wake up late this evening, I'll tell you what happened.
Pffft

Go make to making music

Travelling interstate today. If I don't see a Demons win by the time I've landed I'm gonna be disappointed
I've landed. Disappointed ...in myself for miscalculating timings.

If I don't see a Demons win by the time I've arrived at my accommodation I'm going to be disappointed again ...probably with myself again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is this senile old prick? Did he used to be someone else?

Old man, you need a lift back to the palliative care unit?

I might be senile and I might be a prick, but I'm not... er, what was the last bit?

If by "palliative care unit" you mean "the wrinkly brothel", then yes. Unfortunately it's a bit like throwing a tictac into a crater, but I'll take it.

I might be senile and I might be a prick, but I'm not... er, what was the last bit?

If by "palliative care unit" you mean "the wrinkly brothel", then yes. Unfortunately it's a bit like throwing a tictac into a crater, but I'll take it.

I thought you died?

How else can you explain that smell...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back