Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 2: East Side Hawks Vs Baghdad Bombers @Waverley Park

Who wins ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He wouldn't listen to any of you're s**t

Doesn't matter to me if he does or doesn't. Regardless of that I felt he needed to know what you did to his brother. Whether he already knew is not my concern either.

Doesn't matter to me if he does or doesn't. Regardless of that I felt he needed to know what you did to his brother. Whether he already knew is not my concern either.

I've shown Haro all my emails between Chief and I
I think he is smart enough to reliase who's here to support him and who isn't

Ok El Chapo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you're supporting him by getting his brother's account nuked?

You boys seem upset.

TFW, I have a lot of time for you, but the only mistake made here today, was your mate forgetting which account he was on.

Noobz, I seriously have no idea what your issue is with me, but your crazed desire and appetite to whack me at every turn, is a bad colour on you.
I don't actually mind you that much, you're just a blip. But you seem to like responding, and it's fun for me, so I have a crack. Admittedly there are some aspects to your posting that I consider unfavourable, and certain instances in the past where I really have disagreed with your opinion and general outlook on the league and its posters, and I probably go harder at you than others as a result. In either case, be a darling and please don't see this as an attack on you personally. This is all about Noobz and Coach the posters. And this isn't even serious beef, you should have seen Juggs and okey back in the day.

Anywho, I see you haven't been able to explain why The Filth Wizard and I are hypocrites, nor where I deflect. Let's just chalk this up as another Noobz win and move on with our week hey?

What position are you playing this season? Please say FF.

I've had a chat to him on Skype, and I'm not sure that's the case.

Last edited:
Seriously, I just tried to set up an alt account. It was going to be hilarious! I was going to be “Cobra16”...

It won’t let me do it!

I hate technology!

I was going to set up an alt account then realised I couldn't be ****ed.

I've had a chat to him on Skype, and I'm not sure that's the case.

Congratulations on getting your Bombers teammate's account nuked though :thumbsu:

Mate you can't even make it to a podcast nobody believes half the s**t that comes out of you

Back