Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 2: East Side Hawks Vs Baghdad Bombers @Waverley Park

Who wins ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously, I just tried to set up an alt account. It was going to be hilarious! I was going to be “Cobra16”...

It won’t let me do it!

I hate technology!
Piece of advice: when you do succeed in making an alt, and your computer does a forced reboot, make sure that your web browser hasn't auto-signed in your regular account.

Otherwise you'll look like a right prat, and a potentially great idea will go down the toilet very early on.

Can you make a new account if one gets nuked?

Yes, but if an alternate account of yours has been permabanned you'll very likely receive a perma on any account. If admin find out.

Ok El Chapo.

And you're supporting him by getting his brother's account nuked?

El Chapo was a Bombers rookie who got nuked for posting pr0n, D2D knows the account very well.

Supporting Haro I have always supported Haro he was the man that helped get me into the SFA anyway. I made a joke about el Chapo being me as much as Haro being Citroin and they banned Citroin before I reaffirmed the joke and Citroin was reinstated. Problem solved

As for el Chapo, he's a good mate of mind who works night shift and couldn't post much. Good for him he went out the way he did. Calling me out for two bogus statements is a joke especially since you have no evidence to prove this and you are making absurd claims.

Piece of advice: when you do succeed in making an alt, and your computer does a forced reboot, make sure that your web browser hasn't auto-signed in your regular account.

Otherwise you'll look like a right prat, and a potentially great idea will go down the toilet very early on.
I reckon eSafetyCommish could probably help you with that

Yes, but if an alternate account of yours has been permabanned you'll very likely receive a perma on any account. If admin find out.

Says the man who attacked a 14 year old girl on here and cyber bullied her

El Chapo was a Bombers rookie who got nuked for posting pr0n, D2D knows the account very well.

Whoa!!!!! Wheres the pr0n, whos this good man el chapo, and where is the pr0n?!?!?

You reckon that is confusing my alt account is Tony Lynn 15. I never know which one I am posting from!

You reckon that is confusing my alt account is Tony Lynn 15. I never know which one I am posting from!
This one is funnier than your Coach account...

Dear dogs,

It has been privately brought to my attention that you are using a completely innocent gaffe to continuously belittle league legend and absolute sweetheart Noobz0r.

Please desist or we will begin official proceedings into the matter.

Yours Sincerely

eSC
You're obviously much more intelligent than that Noobz0r character.

Supporting Haro I have always supported Haro he was the man that helped get me into the SFA anyway. I made a joke about el Chapo being me as much as Haro being Citroin and they banned Citroin before I reaffirmed the joke and Citroin was reinstated. Problem solved

As for el Chapo, he's a good mate of mind who works night shift and couldn't post much. Good for him he went out the way he did. Calling me out for two bogus statements is a joke especially since you have no evidence to prove this and you are making absurd claims.

Hold up, you have spent the afternoon stating you never said anything to chief about citroin being haro! Wow confused.
Must be trouble in paradise with Haro, he told me you were El Chapo. I'll ask Chief to investigate this claim.

Says the man who attacked a 14 year old girl on here and cyber bullied her

Are you calling Haro or Citroin a 14yo girl?

No repose pantskyle hmmm cyber bully young kids
Hang your head in shame

And then spookism has a racist username

Look how fast you're unraveling, so great to see. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hold up, you have spent the afternoon stating you never said anything to chief about citroin being haro! Wow confused.
Must be trouble in paradise with Haro, he told me you were El Chapo. I'll ask Chief to investigate this claim.

Are you calling Haro or Citroin a 14yo girl?

Look how fast you're unraveling, so great to see. :)

How fast I'm unravelling ??, answer the ******* question
You bullied a 14 year old girl lost your account and returned
You cyber bullied and stalked here

Yeah I never told Chief that Haro was Citroin
It was part of a joke to explain something else to him
That was fixed

Haro told you I'm el Chapo that's a wild accusation isn't it
No proof, mods checked ip addresses and proved I wasn't him, Chris did it cause he couldn't be ****ed using BF anymore his choice

How fast I'm unravelling ??, answer the ******* question
You bullied a 14 year old girl lost your account and returned
You cyber bullied and stalked here

Yeah I never told Chief that Haro was Citroin
It was part of a joke to explain something else to him
That was fixed

Haro told you I'm el Chapo that's a wild accusation isn't it
No proof, mods checked ip addresses and proved I wasn't him, Chris did it cause he couldn't be ****** using BF anymore his choice

Man, I would hope you would have some proof of that accusation. I mean if I bullied a child I probably would have to create an alias to return :)

Keep melting.

Back