Official Match Thread Season 25, Round 9: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

it does not work in matrices form
View attachment 475500

giphy.gif

Damn I had to ask.:p

well at least Neds been quiet the last few hours.

My life doesnt revolve around you rosy

That being said, time to put your money where you mouth is princess

Which ever one of us gets the fewer dt points this week must:

1) don the boomer harvey av for the full next round

2) write a media piece on (me) why you are the best eka prospect for s25 (you) why naturaldisaster is the best captain in sfa history even though he has never won a game

My life doesnt revolve around you rosy

That being said, time to put your money where you mouth is princess

Which ever one of us gets the fewer dt points this week must:

1) don the boomer harvey av for the full next round

2) write a media piece on (me) why you are the best eka prospect for s25 (you) why naturaldisaster is the best captain in sfa history even though he has never won a game

Lets not do DT votes. Lets just go the straight Wonders/Furies win option.

I am in shithouse form, so won't bet on myself, but my team can cover me.

Happy with option 2 only. I am not into avatar changes.

If you're happy with that, then lets do it.

Im punching Sol in the back of the head sunday for making me do math twice in one day AND liking a ND post
a. don't worry i am not making YOU do math, i'm doing the maths, go back to your corner and drink goon
b. fair enough on the liking a NaturalDisaster post, it's a simpsons references i can't help myself.

Lets not do DT votes. Lets just go the straight Wonders/Furies win option.

I am in shithouse form, so won't bet on myself, but my team can cover me.

Happy with option 2 only. I am not into avatar changes.

If you're happy with that, then lets do it.

Dude, im surprised this post didnt come with a request to play at kardinia park it that soft

But, you love a boy band, so i need to lower myself, you are on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An easy task for a great mans 200th game. 3121 premiers

Is it his 200??

still surprised you would like me to write anything good about ND. very strange ask indeed.

I picked nd to shame him with the sheer bullshit u would have to come up with to not make him sfa own kim hughes

But revise, honor the great man fumbles for his 200

Is it his 200??

I picked nd to shame him with the sheer bullshit u would have to come up with to not make him sfa own kim hughes

It is too, s**t I didn't even realise :eek:

I knew we had a milestone almost every second round this time of season, but Fumblers 200th isn't in the team thread OP for some reason. It's in the team stats but I haven't taken notice of it :oops:

Is it his 200??

Yup! Nuffers plays game 200 next week also. A big few party weeks for us.

Is it his 200??

I looked forward to bagging the rest of you to justify why ND was on a hiding to nothing to try and get a win. No other captain would have come close moulding you lot into a sfa team.

But yeah I will happily post a #200 article for 3121 premiers if you win the bet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back