Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 11 Mount Buller Demons vs Baghdad Bombers at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Bombers. I am conducting a study at the moment and am looking for your help.

I am looking to discover the sound that is made by a mandarin tree squashing a person. Do any of you have any insight to share on this topic?

Hi Bombers. I am conducting a study at the moment and am looking for your help.

I am looking to discover the sound that is made by a mandarin tree squashing a person. Do any of you have any insight to share on this topic?

It depends if there is anyone else around to hear it.

I see you also made the smart decision to jump ship.
I took for higher ground. The air is cleaner at the heights of Mt Buller.

How are you enjoying the Bombers? Are they letting you play in the centre (unlike certain other teams)?

I took for higher ground. The air is cleaner at the heights of Mt Buller.

How are you enjoying the Bombers? Are they letting you play in the centre (unlike certain other teams)?

Breath of fresh air at the Bombers. KohPhi lets me play ruck rover.

I'm starting ruck rover in the rolling team of the season and #2 in the Swankie. Furies are kicking themselves, you don't push your rolls royce off a cliff.

It depends if there is anyone else around to hear it.
Yes, well that is a chapter of my thesis on its own. You make a good point.

Would the presence or lack thereof of a person change the nature of the sound or impact the presence of any sound? It’s a quandary.

Yes, well that is a chapter of my thesis on its own. You make a good point.

Would the presence or lack thereof of a person change the nature of the sound or impact the presence of any sound? It’s a quandary.

Is a sound a sound if it isn't heard?

Breath of fresh air at the Bombers. KohPhi lets me play ruck rover.

I'm starting ruck rover in the rolling team of the season and #2 in the Swankie. Furies are kicking themselves, you don't push your rolls royce off a cliff.
I’ve found my ruck rankings have taken a turn for the good since leaving too. Perhaps it’s just a coincidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is a sound a sound if it isn't heard?
I must ponder this further.

If it’s not heard live by human ears, but is recorded passively and listened to later, does the event still know to make a sound? Or can you trick it into not making a sound through small microphones and a camera?

Where is Tokyo playing? Shanghai?

Unfortunately Okinawa is nowhere near Tokyo and I wouldn't be able to get the time off work. I won't be able to go.

Are you in Okinawa? My favourite beer right now is Okinawa Sour. ******* good drop.

I must ponder this further.

If it’s not heard live by human ears, but is recorded passively and listened to later, does the event still know to make a sound? Or can you trick it into not making a sound through small microphones and a camera?

The microphone is essentially "someone" hearing the sound.

Robots have feelings too.

Yea but he isn't going. Don't know why I bother telling him these tournaments are on.
There was a local tennis tournament in Okinawa today. You didn't tell me about that one. I watched that for about a minute while I was stopped at traffic lights despite your lack of help.

Actually, it may not have been a tournament. There were just two people having a casual hit. You still should have told me about it though.

I feel like we have had this conversation before, maybe? I'm not sure. I can't remember who you are either.
I don’t remember you. Oh everyone knows me don’t be silly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back