Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 11 - Mount Buller Demons v Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Keep the mud on! Thanks for the week!
I was once at Arden St (mud bowl that it is) and Robert Dipierdomenico slid across the boundary line straight at me on the fence. I kept that jumper with the mud he sprayed all over me still on it.

I was once at Arden St (mud bowl that it is) and Robert Dipierdomenico slid across the boundary line straight at me on the fence. I kept that jumper with the mud he sprayed all over me still on it.
Dipper would have loved it. He’s a mudder.

Better than 1/2 of a whole goal!
But how does it compare to the pure ecstacy of watching Season 4 of Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia for the first time?

I can understand the thought of your impending loss being cringe as you kids like to say

I'm quite chuffed about it personally though

whose line is it anyway and so far its been fetch p GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neither having much reason to brag, Smartys Power and Van_Dyke were hard to separate - though Smartys Power was slightly more effective. - 74m from 14 to 88.
I think I need to retire after this, well played Smartys Power

Well done, everybody, on a hard fought game of qootball. Congratulations to the winning team, and condolences to the other team - or congratulations to each if it happened to be a tie.

Demons, we'll either keep the party rolling or recover swiftly based on this.

Thanks philreich and Royals. :love:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back