Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 3 - Gold City Royals vs Roys FFC @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fear not. I'm sure you're close. I know this for a fact given the Royals tendencies of copying the Roys.

'member when the Gold City team wanted to call themselves the Roys, but couldn't, so they settled on the ROYalS. I 'member.

'member when they wanted to honour Fitzroys modern colours of red, blue and gold but thought it might clash with the Roys. So they (cleverly) fused the red and blue to come up with Purple and Gold. I 'member.

'member when they wanted to use Fitzroy imagery and added a Lion to their logo. I 'member.

'member when the Roys won last week and the Royals copied the week after...

3KZ is Football
MERGER!!!

You see, I am the opposite.

I remember and know nothing !!

You could even go the full Siegfried here (from Get Smart)....

Hi 3KZ is Football !!
Hey. I recently bought the entire set of Get Smart on DVD. “... and loving it!”

Ok, sort all this s**t out then, ok ?
VillainousImperturbableHart-max-1mb.gif

Fear not. I'm sure you're close. I know this for a fact given the Royals tendencies of copying the Roys.

'member when the Gold City team wanted to call themselves the Roys, but couldn't, so they settled on the ROYalS. I 'member.

'member when they wanted to honour Fitzroys modern colours of red, blue and gold but thought it might clash with the Roys. So they (cleverly) fused the red and blue to come up with Purple and Gold. I 'member.

'member when they wanted to use Fitzroy imagery and added a Lion to their logo. I 'member.

'member when the Roys won last week and the Royals copied the week after...

3KZ is Football

You see, I am the opposite.

I remember and know nothing !!

You could even go the full Siegfried here (from Get Smart)....

Hi 3KZ is Football !!
TuKf61l.jpg

“Would you believe I found an old VHS tape in the garage that had two episodes on it?”
I found an old VHS tape in the garage and it had two people wrestling in it. With no clothes on. And some funky bass guitar.

Back in 10.

If I get some donuts I will share....

You remind me of a fornicator I knew once, he fornicated everywhere.
Probably fornicating right now with the neighbours cat.

3KZ is Football
Thank you for coming home
Sorry that the chairs are all worn
I left them here I could have sworn

Keeping the dream alive.

Hello team, this week we are playing the Roys. Somehow someway they managed to pinch a premiership last season in a moment of league weakness. The fact that irrelevant plebs like Mobbs can kick a crucial final quarter goal in a grand final and a perennial spud like fitzroybowiedog can sweep the awards is a testament to the fact that NOTHING is impossible in the Sweet FA. Let's hammer these pretenders and get back onto the winners' table.

I was just gaining consciousness when you rang, can you text me back?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back