Official Match Thread Season 26 Second Preliminary Final: Fighting Furies vs East Side Hawks @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Use a qooty sock in a pinch, that can be your travel sock ;)
Ahh yes. Good thinking big fella!
I shall name this sock Golumless as he is bound to get sticky and heavy
By the end of the trip!

I assume we are also wearing the white shorts!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It wasn't really a failure as more of an abortion.
who? who? I know that filth guy, who? who? and who?
Don't act like you're not impressed.
Its ok i dont know who spookism is either
tenor.gif

No one really has any idea what to do in preliminary final week. Unfamiliar territory for most. When we should be talking about the games great players, we're apparently talking about:

3121 premiers, Wacky Tiger, Sterge, _Cayz_, NaturalDisaster, Noobz0r, spookism, The Filth Wizard, boncer34, Biggie and Karnezis_13... :think:
Unfamiliar territory? Mate, this is the Hawks third straight Prelim. We've got this week down packed, as well as the ineveitbale disapoitnment that comes with the next fortnight's results as well.
What tissues?
I have no tissues dammit!
How am I expected to perform at the Hippodrome!

Could be a scandal as controversial as When Spookism brought in the
Then Unknown Gism as Vice Captain in their premiership glory!
Not as controversial as the fact we didn't even win the Premiership.
With the morale boost from having your support I really don't see how we could lose this game.
With the morale boost we got from your return I really don't see how we could lose this game.

Unfamiliar territory? Mate, this is the Hawks third straight Prelim. We've got this week down packed, as well as the ineveitbale disapoitnment that comes with the next fortnight's results as well.
Every club that has played in 3 consecutive preliminary finals has come out with at least one premiership. We do love a record breaker though.

For some (por_please_ya and The Jesus), it's all they've ever known.

Absolutely. It's a crime that clod neglected to mention Milera2Betts in the OP. An absolute cornerstone of the foundation of success that the Hawks have enjoyed over the past 3 seasons. If upper manangement had been able to put the pieces around her we'd be talking about a three-peat right now.
Jesus will rise again if the Hawks somehow get through this week.

Every club that has played in 3 consecutive preliminary finals has come out with at least one premiership.
You just needed to stop there, you know it's going to happen.

You just needed to stop there, you know it's going to happen.
The Fighting Furies are one of those teams and it looks like we're in control of the invites this week.

We took a vote and it has been decided... You're not invited.

We aim to please :)

You have a very low bar if you consider disappointment as pleasing.

I get the feeling that a lot of things in life "disappoint" you.

Not much actually, i'm all sunshine and rainbows.

If there’s anything that will motivate us to win this it’s to stop Golumless becoming a two time premiership player. Even more motivation the first to six.

Kudos, you've earned a place in my signature. I hope you cherish this moment for the rest of your life.

Golumless played in a premiership? was that during a war year, when there was only one team in the league?

TBH I find this hard to believe, he's better at killing clubs than a Silvagni

More I can't repair a damaged club anymore. I/we worked a pretty major miracle at the Wonders back in the day.

Premiership captain with wait for it.....

....The wonders

You you can take the man out of the wonders and Gumbies but you can’t take the Gumby and wonder out of the man.

You left out that I gave one of the greatest captain performances in a final. 5 goals from FF was a huge day out. Pick your game up son.

wait, he's responsible for creating a culture at the WONDERS which means they are incapable of winning a final, in addition to personally destroying the Gumbies?

I almost respect him for that

Nope. I wasn't responsible for the Wonders lack of final winning culture. I had a very respectable 5-2 record in finals as captain. My protege ruined that one.

Equally, the Gumbies were already destroyed by the time I got my hands on them, I just put my own take on it. I don't deserve that credit.

Where are my ******* rookies?!?!?

mightymalaka PieLebo87 THE_GUN don't stand near Golumless , he's like a heat sink but for qooty talent and personality

unless you wanna end up as s**t at qooty and as dull a human as NaturalDisaster , keep a wide berth.

This is true. I tend to break players and make them unable to be anything more then s**t at qooty and a dull human.

NaturalDisaster regularly wakes up in the middle of the night screaming because of flashbacks to what I did to him during his rookie season. He had personality before then too, but that also got suppressed from it.

Your best bet would just to be to give me 30-40 meters in your backline to work with on my own and just bomb it in my general vicinity. That way you'll get out in one piece mentally.

You have a very low bar if you consider disappointment as pleasing.

Not much actually, i'm all sunshine and rainbows.

Kudos, you've earned a place in my signature. I hope you cherish this moment for the rest of your life.

More I can't repair a damaged club anymore. I/we worked a pretty major miracle at the Wonders back in the day.

You left out that I gave one of the greatest captain performances in a final. 5 goals from FF was a huge day out. Pick your game up son.

Nope. I wasn't responsible for the Wonders lack of final winning culture. I had a very respectable 5-2 record in finals as captain. My protege ruined that one.

Equally, the Gumbies were already destroyed by the time I got my hands on them, I just put my own take on it. I don't deserve that credit.

This is true. I tend to break players and make them unable to be anything more then s**t at qooty and a dull human.

NaturalDisaster regularly wakes up in the middle of the night screaming because of flashbacks to what I did to him during his rookie season. He had personality before then too, but that also got suppressed from it.

Your best bet would just to be to give me 30-40 meters in your backline to work with on my own and just bomb it in my general vicinity. That way you'll get out in one piece mentally.

Never knew you were a day drinker, respect

The Fighting Furies are one of those teams and it looks like we're in control of the invites this week.

We took a vote and it has been decided... You're not invited.

Not the first time I've not been invited to something... :(
giphy.gif

Never knew you were a day drinker, respect

This stigma about day drinking really should be abandoned. Sick of getting weird looks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back