Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 11 - Gold City Royals vs Baghdad Bombers at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

WOW WOW
show_image.php

The tough bastard had nice John Travolta hair at the Blues but developed a lovely bogan mullet at the Saints.

Stalking a princess:think: ...that doesn't end well.
LOL no, not for the princess. Nor for the 40 something gazillionaire who, for the purposes of this post, I shall name Dodi.

See this is the problem with multi-posts ......I can reply and you will have to guess as to which comment I'm replying to

We don't need .....I'll leave you to work it out

PLEASE BAN MULTI-POSTS !!!!!

tenor.gif

WTF?

Dear fumbler

Please do not take what I said personally, when you become Admin .....I was simply exercising a simple point, re banning multi-posts

I of course will suck up to you as required of Admins ......please be kind to a true fabled character of the SFA (pending)

tenor.gif

WTFF?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't like wrestling, computer games and comics..

You've alienated 85% of the ******* nerds, dweebs and socially inept tossbags that populate this place..

One day, I'll send you some photos of some of the SFA 'elite'. You'll never feel intimidated again!! :p
The reason I like the bombers is they are a hard drinking tough talking banter loving group!!!

I do play computer games, I do like men basted in baby oil... Comics? That's for dweebs (ever wondered why men who read comics never end up with attractive women?).

Hey ShaunDuggan ....this should give you confidence in taking on new technology ......If a chimp can master it, surely with his coaching ...you can too :moustache:

Can't wait for dad to teach me this technology stuff.

The reason I like the bombers is they are a hard drinking tough talking banter loving group!!!

I do play computer games, I do like men basted in baby oil... Comics? That's for dweebs (ever wondered why men who read comics never end up with attractive women?).

Yeah ....we're certainly a tough, no-nonsense unit at the Bombers .......I even walk bare foot across sand at the beach, pre vacuming

giphy.gif

I like this one at our local zoo

View attachment 662426

You should be ashamed as an Adelaide Boy .....we know Adelaidians are slow, but the news today that your Orangutang has escaped the Adelaide Zoo "Again" ......is a true indictment on Adelaidian v Monkey

Scorecard:

Adelaide ...... zero
Orangutang ...2

You should be ashamed as an Adelaide Boy .....we know Adelaidians are slow, but the news today that your Orangutang has escaped the Adelaide Zoo "Again" ......is a true indictment on Adelaidian v Monkey

Scorecard:

Adelaide ...... zero
Orangutang ...2
He gives a good spanking though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back