Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 13 - West Coast Wonders vs Coney Island Warriors at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will miss the Match posting, due to being on a plane home.

Hopefully I get on and see we smashed them.
Our esteemed ruckman with his head in the clouds. Will dominate.

I have never used ubereats or deliveroo or menulog or the like

I'm a relic

Suddenly I am glad you don't play for the wonders, guessing it is your son or daughter who posts all these comments for you then?

Seriously, get with the times, nothing burns a hole in your bank account like easy to get quality delivered food!!

Suddenly I am glad you don't play for the wonders, guessing it is your son or daughter who posts all these comments for you then?

Seriously, get with the times, nothing burns a hole in your bank account like easy to get quality delivered food!!
Sometimes I get the driver to drop the food at the door so I don't have to talk to them.

Seriously?

I'm glad I don't either

Seriously?

I'm glad I don't either

Imagine having every restaurant in your area able to deliver food at the click of a button. $20 a meal, 3 heads to feeds, $5 delivery feed.

Before you know it you can't be bothered cooking anymore, you can simply order your food in a few simple swipes of your phone, before you know it you haven't cooked in two weeks, you check your bank balance and you see the mistake you made.

And you realise, right there and then it was the second greatest mistake of your life the only mistake that was greater was turning up with the Coney Island Warriors to play the wonders on the 12th of May 2019 and losing by a new record margin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back