Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 13 - West Coast Wonders vs Coney Island Warriors at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Unlucky Bono :D

TfeWGs1.png
cheers mate.

congrats Warriors way to good.

I ******* hate the Sim

Warriors : ending the careers of :poo: SFA nobodies since Season 18 :thumbsu:
This :D
Where were you when the Mothers Day Massacre occurred?
Mothers Day massacre. Wonders by 100 points and the post match buffet to cop a hammering.
Has a nice ring to it boys, I look forward to using this :thumbsu:
The Wonders really don't need me yet
You're probably right, they've got plenty of s**t trucks already.

I suck. I suck so much.

The mellow, humble, borderline inactive me just doesn’t work.

It’s time to bring the arrogance again.

I'd literally kill for that, pick someone.

I suck. I suck so much.

The mellow, humble, borderline inactive me just doesn’t work.

It’s time to bring the arrogance again.
Borderline?

giphy.gif

Too *en good Wazzas. :D

Guess we just love our mums more than they do.

Cheers for a quality week Wonders, always enjoy the week with you guys. All the best for the rest of the year, congrats on 50 games U2tigers you're a star mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw that I was creeping up on the top 10 goal kickers for the season and went into this one with high expectations of myself.

But I think this game will be more memorable than a bag of goals would have been:D

Imagine having every restaurant in your area able to deliver food at the click of a button. $20 a meal, 3 heads to feeds, $5 delivery feed.

Before you know it you can't be bothered cooking anymore, you can simply order your food in a few simple swipes of your phone, before you know it you haven't cooked in two weeks, you check your bank balance and you see the mistake you made.

And you realise, right there and then it was the second greatest mistake of your life the only mistake that was greater was turning up with the Coney Island Warriors to play the wonders on the 12th of May 2019 and losing by a new record margin.

lol

I had fun this week

Thanks all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back