Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 6: Fighting Furies vs Gold City Royals @ rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Which time? I remember when Dennis Confetti sold like three clubs, Gold City Royals included, down the creek and then joined the Dragons FFC.
And from the Dragons he went and joined the Gumbies who devoured his soul. Wrong the royals and it eventually catches up with yoy

And from the Dragons he went and joined the Gumbies who devoured his soul. Wrong the royals and it eventually catches up with yoy
Yoy better believe it!

All of that could be success dependent on what the aim is, remember we recruited Rodney Dangerfield and Dennis Confetti and McEvoy
What a collection of successful Qooty players with supremely high win rates, PHWOAR
I didn’t think it was possible but I’m actually becoming a worse player, and the teams I play for collectively worse.
I figure if I play 300 games the league will most likely fold.

Get excited Royals.
I left the Furies then the Demons which seen them play off for the big one with a Demons win the very next season. It was paying $1.16
All you need to do is give me the arse and bang!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope you Roys liked our welcoming board in the Hippodrome Foyer

View attachment 637589

At first glance this was the stupidest joke I'd ever seen in the Sweet FA and then it dawned on me it was an incredible slur on Quivorir's username.

I mean, you could have used Quivorear but no, you left him all alone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back