Official Match Thread Season 27, Round 7: Gold City Royals vs Sin City Swamprats at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

I found you preachy. I'm not going to apologise for that. "Listen, or don't"? Please.

I've had a read back and if people seriously have an issue then a banter forum ain't for them. Banter, shake hands, move on. I've been here for six years now and never seen that sort of behaviour once a match has been posted. And while I don't see the point in a s**t fight gee, do what everybody else does... melt in PM's. It's just a weird look - makes it look like you thought the sim should have given you a moral win because some bloke got under some skin. A bloke whose been in this league longer than any of us no less.

It really is best to just move past it. We can't like everybody.
Yeah all right, fair enough, don’t hold me accountable for every word. I did call this out before the sim though.

Half of my team can’t be bothered with yours. Make of that as you will.

Yeah all right, fair enough, don’t hold me accountable for every word. I did call this out before the sim though.

Half of my team can’t be bothered with yours. Make of that as you will.

Ok, Farther Kern x

Did you back Aristia the place? Back her in the oaks.
Quiet weekend for me. I backed Dark Choice in the WA Oaks and Mosh Music in Bendigo. I've been asleep all weekend... it kinda takes the fun out of it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell me, who won this game?

View attachment 645705
So let me explain my answer a little more clearly.
The team with the greater score always wins, and while 127 is a great score. In this game 79 was greater, because it was scored with a proper team sheet officially filed correctly.

Aside from three posters it wasn’t fun. Others made it very not fun for many in this group. Listen, or don’t.
Tend to agree.All I did was turn up late and it was deemed I was unworthy of the HoF o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back