Official Match Thread Season 27 Round 9 Fighting Furies v Baghdad Bombers @ rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Screen Shot 2019-04-09 at 9.52.05 am.png
Graphic by TheInjuryFactory

Fighting Furies last 5 games - WLLWL
Ladder Position - 12
Players to Watch - Hate rfctiger74

Baghdad Bombers last 5 games - LWWLW
Ladder Position 4
Players to Watch - boncer34 crowmyzone Blue__Balls

Captains please have your correct teamsheets in by 11.59pm Thursday

8A410B33-5CAB-4FEE-BBAD-CEBF225B3F11.jpeg

Woosh’s tip - Furies by a kittens whiskers

Last edited:
Been waiting for this one with baited breath. One of my favourite teams to match up against. Ably led by NaturalDisaster and assisted by Helen Wheels.

Let the fun begin!
You can lead a horse to grass but you can't make him smoke it.

Been waiting for this one with baited breath. One of my favourite teams to match up against. Ably led by NaturalDisaster and assisted by Helen Wheels.

Let the fun begin!
How can a Natural Disaster abley lead a team Tone?
This requires having considerable skill, proficiency, intelligence, power, means, and opportunity to do something.:drunk:

BUT as they say in the showerblock...I look forward to the Tazzie Tigers turnout.

You can lead a horse to grass but you can't make him smoke it.
vRlb4jX.jpg

The goats though, the goats 'll smoke anything...aint that right CALL ME SNAKE ;)

Whats the surface like at the Hippodrome?
I was paraletic the last time I played there; well according to sources.
I think the Furies play under the same duress as us.

Whats the surface like at the Hippodrome?
I was paraletic the last time I played there; well according to sources.
You bumbers should like the hippodrome; we might not have sand as our surface, but it’s dirt and you can s**t on the floor anytime

You bumbers should like the hippodrome; we might not have sand as our surface, but it’s dirt and you can s**t on the floor anytime
That is a redeeming factor.

eeeeeuuw:sick:...we are more cultured than that; as you'd expect being around since the 6th Century.
Besides, Id rather rip your head off and s**t down your neck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great, we are playing the WONDERS two weeks in a row

I can't handle this s**t sober ffs
I very much doubt you're sober if you are of the belief that the Wonders are your opponents two weeks in a row.

I very much doubt you're sober if you are of the belief that the Wonders are your opponents two weeks in a row.

After last week's loss:

1) I'm rocking the pine
2) stone cold sober
3) stolen taco wagon destroyed

So yes, I get to watch you WONDERS wannabes spam shitty media all week in the harsh bright light of day

I'd * off, but court order

After last week's loss:

1) I'm rocking the pine
2) stone cold sober
3) stolen taco wagon destroyed

So yes, I get to watch you WONDERS wannabes spam shitty media all week in the harsh bright light of day

I'd **** off, but court order
tenor%20(7).gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back