Official Team Thread Season 29 - Furies Secret B&F 18 June 7PM - No Dumbarses Allowed!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yuck, who invited him into our super secret PM?

Lol, that would be what we like to refer to as, an oxymoron.

I'm a hot commodity in this league and you know that first hand, don't try and belittle me as it's not going to work.

Rolph Harris was once referred to as a Community Leader too...
Mate i don't need an invitation. This thread is on the SFA main board, it's open to anyone. Might invite the whole bombers team in here and throw a party.

Mate i don't need an invitation. This thread is on the SFA main board, it's open to anyone. Might invite the whole bombers team in here and throw a party.
My, my, can't you read you nimwit? It clearly says "Furies Secret Team Chat PM", so no, it's not open to everyone and no, you are not allowed to invite anyone.

So jog on champ, you can @ me when you learn2read.

Great....

Who ****ed up and told Sir Spamalot and his sidekick Garth about our team PM?

Also cadsky I'm sorry dude. Life must be pretty ****ed for you right now if you're aspiring to be a poster who's the literary equivalent of an itchy wart on the left nut of the SFA

Last edited:

My, my, can't you read you nimwit? It clearly says "Furies Secret Team Chat PM", so no, it's not open to everyone and no, you are not allowed to invite anyone.

So jog on champ, you can @ me when you learn2read.
Great....

Who f’ed up and told Sir Spamalot and his sidekick Garth about our team PM?

Also cadsky I'm sorry dude. Life must be pretty f’ed for you right now if you're aspiring to be a poster who's the literary equivalent of an itchy wart on the left nut of the SFA
Relax guys it's all good, I'm just throwing in a line and your biting way too easily. Anyway I wouldnt bring the team in out of respect for TJASTA

Good luck this season 👍

Relax guys it's all good, I'm just throwing in a line and your biting way too easily. Anyway I wouldnt bring the team in out of respect for TJASTA

Good luck this season 👍
ah yes the old 'muc bait u mad bro?' trick
2/10 at best :thumbsu:

You'll have to sign post It as most of them can't read and communicate with a series of grunts and hand gestures.

Isn't that right Tony Lynn 15

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh of course and bring the love of Jesus to their hearts?

FFS - Furies did the fake religion thing back during adsense, at least be original

now * off and go nursemaid your fake baby

FFS - Furies did the fake religion thing back during adsense, at least be original

now fu** off and go nursemaid your fake baby

Totally agree with Nedlam.

However I'd be careful about drawing attention to the fake baby schtick. There are too many fekkin real babies in the world already. Maybe we should encourage more fake people to have more fake babies.

Totally agree with Nedlam.

However I'd be careful about drawing attention to the fake baby schtick. There are too many fekkin real babies in the world already. Maybe we should encourage more fake people to have more fake babies.

we dont need more kardashians in the world

Remove this Banner Ad

Back