Official Team Thread Season 29 - Furies Secret B&F 18 June 7PM - No Dumbarses Allowed!!

Remove this Banner Ad

A Furies legend is sadly leaving BigFooty. Farewell Equus, you will be missed :(

Really? :(

Farewell Equus you Claw of fame legend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Of all the AFL flairs that could be used for a Fighting Furies account, you choose Hawthorn...
What on earth are you talking about? This club was founded on Tigers supporters and, although we have branched out recently, we are still all a little yellow and black at heart.

What on earth are you talking about? This club was founded on Tigers supporters and, although we have branched out recently, we are still all a little yellow and black at heart.

Know your history

We desegregated in s17 after losing our high court case. As punishment we had to recruit Tarkyn_24

Season 29 Round 1 Team is in

furies.png

FIGHTING FURIES OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET
ROUND 1 vs MT. Buller Demons
---------
B: fightingfury_88Hate - Nuffers
HB: MightyHawks86JerryRapidRiserbiaseddustyfan
C: Wacky TigerNed_Flanders - This Is Anfield
HF: Piggy Smalls - TJASTA - Bastyy
F: ChappyUKThe Half BackEdmund hunt
Foll: TigerturbulanceCarson Dial - JackBero
INT: MichaelsShadow Man

We currently have 26 players on the books and can only play 20 each round.

I have previously asked players to PM me if they have preferred positions and I have received 12 replies. Of the replies I have satisfied 10 by naming them in one of their preferred positions.

Let me know if you want a change of position and as I make up the team sheet each week I will take it into consideration based on player postings in match threads and team PM / Thread.

Good luck to our rookies playing their first game of professional Qooty, enjoy the pre-game nerves and give it all you have flogging the opposition players.

I have put Piggy Smalls and Bastyy in the capable hands of TJASTA on the HF line and looking forward to The Half Back getting a better delivery of the qooty so he can kick bags every week and take his rightful place as the best Full Forward the game has ever seen.

At the other end of the paddock I have place JerryRapidRiser and biaseddustyfan with MightyHawks86 in our HB line. Do not fear rookies at the pressure of being the first line of defence, as behind you is a very experienced, hardened, mongrel bunch of qooty players in fightingfury_88, Nuffers and Hate. I almost feel sorry for the Demons as I forecast they will struggle to score against the combination of youth and experience we now have in our back half.

Good luck to our young crop of rookies that will be pulling on the pink and black for the first time. You are not only debuting for your qootball side, but you are also representing the long and storied history of the mighty Fighting Furies, so wear that guernsey with pride and kick some mud into some Snow Bunny eyes on Sunday!

Season 29 Round 1 Team is in

furies.png

FIGHTING FURIES OFFICIAL TEAM SHEET
ROUND 1 vs MT. Buller Demons
---------
B: fightingfury_88Hate - Nuffers
HB: MightyHawks86JerryRapidRiserbiaseddustyfan
C: Wacky TigerNed_Flanders - This Is Anfield
HF: Piggy Smalls - TJASTA - Bastyy
F: ChappyUKThe Half BackEdmund hunt
Foll: TigerturbulanceCarson Dial - JackBero
INT: MichaelsShadow Man

We currently have 26 players on the books and can only play 20 each round.

I have previously asked players to PM me if they have preferred positions and I have received 12 replies. Of the replies I have satisfied 10 by naming them in one of their preferred positions.

Let me know if you want a change of position and as I make up the team sheet each week I will take it into consideration based on player postings in match threads and team PM / Thread.

Good luck to our rookies playing their first game of professional Qooty, enjoy the pre-game nerves and give it all you have flogging the opposition players.

I have put Piggy Smalls and Bastyy in the capable hands of TJASTA on the HF line and looking forward to The Half Back getting a better delivery of the qooty so he can kick bags every week and take his rightful place as the best Full Forward the game has ever seen.

At the other end of the paddock I have place JerryRapidRiser and biaseddustyfan with MightyHawks86 in our HB line. Do not fear rookies at the pressure of being the first line of defence, as behind you is a very experienced, hardened, mongrel bunch of qooty players in fightingfury_88, Nuffers and Hate. I almost feel sorry for the Demons as I forecast they will struggle to score against the combination of youth and experience we now have in our back half.
Good luck to our young crop of rookies that will be pulling on the pink and black for the first time. You are not only debuting for your qootball side, but you are also representing the long and storied history of the mighty Fighting Furies, so wear that guernsey with pride and kick some mud into some Snow Bunny eyes on Sunday!

Call me a ******* rookie one more time.

I dare you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call me a ******* rookie one more time.

I dare you.
******* rookie, save the tough talk for the opposition.

I've had bigger and harder idiots in Banhammer Prison try the tough talk and it didn't go well for them.

5  jail mates.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back