Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 8 - Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Love that guy

Harvey Manfrenjensenden is worth it's weight in gold (and I haven't worked out in years)
Yeah but you only get 7 letters at a time. The odds of a Gumbies premiership would be shorter than the odds of collecting the remaining letters....

Who else is soooooooo looking forward to the AFL season kicking off this week?

source.gif
Looking forward to Dusty feeding off the MCG crowd on Thursday night - oh wait....

I guess for you and the Demons It's a shame that the only WOO HOO YOU BEAUTY! chants will be coming from the visitors rooms come Sunday evening!
In your dreams maybe

Scrabble is pretty fun and also has filled my vocabulary with oddly specific obscure words that have little to no use in everyday life

Yeah yeah we know you already told us as quoted below

17. philreich
36. SarahSmiles
4. Sparkle
2. jackster83
1. Far Kern
18. Nunez
89. sportsmaniac89
3. TheMase
05. edgie
7. LukeParkerno1
8. Leviathan Pie
9. Kirkswan
11. Magus
14. GotTheGoodes
16. Greasyrhys
20. dosser
21. rickety
23. sataris
26. Quadzilla
31. Rich the babe Evans
45. ant555
64. Firestarter
88. Power Raid
akkaps
#ratsqootball

We've got the Demons! To quote cooney "WOOOOO!!!" get stuck into 'em Rats!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah yeah we know you already told us as quoted below
I used a conjunction in "we've" as well as correctly punctuating the colloquial term "'em". Simplistic sentence though it may be, at least I somewhat punctuated it properly.

I used a conjunction in "we've" as well as correctly punctuating the colloquial term "'em". Simplistic sentence though it may be, at least I somewhat punctuated it properly.
Shut up. I won an EKA mate!

Just heard the stunning news that Chuck Norris has been exposed to the CoronaVirus. The virus is now in isolation for 14 days.
It's also been revealed that babies born 9 months from now will be known as the Coronials.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back