Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 8 - Mount Buller Demons vs Sin City Swamprats at The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching the Livepool Athletico game over and over again not doing it for you?
I’ve got a continuous loop of the 2017 and 2019 finals series, and have added the QF from 2018 just for some extra tastiness.

I’ve got a continuous loop of the 2017 and 2019 finals series, and have added the QF from 2018 just for some extra tastiness.
Imagine not having won a three-peat. Not just that, imagine losing out on a three-peat to Collingwood

Imagine not having won a three-peat. Not just that, imagine losing out on a three-peat to Collingwood
Honestly does not bother me. I’ll just cry myself to sleep knowing we’re in the midst of a dynasty.

I mean you choked big time last time you played us in a prelim so I wouldn’t be throwing stones at mang’s glass house.

I mean you choked big time last time you played us in a prelim so I wouldn’t be throwing stones at mang’s glass house.
My glass house is pretty strong Tarks. It's like the glass they use in bus shelters and tram superstops and stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh. Mine’s made up of the same glass that Ben Reid’s body is made up of. :(
Is it also made of fibres from Daniel Wells' calf muscles?

Yep, and it’s all held together with the reliability of Sean Rusling’s shoulders.
Add a dash of Lee Walker's knee ligaments and you've got yourself a winning combination!

Make the most of the last 3 weeks

Congratulations mate

Thanks thats why i flew down to the Origin Match so happy i did now got to see some footy

Likewise we played a practice match in the juniors Sunday just gone and that looks to be on a extended break mind you still waiting for AFLNSW to call it on the Juniors

That bloke could have been utterly anything
Sydney fans are probably more likely to feel that way than others, he was absolutely huge in the 2007 Elimination Final from memory.

I’ve gotta agree though, such a shame that he went the way he did. Was Tarrant like in how he played, an absolute bullet on the lead. Could’ve been anything.

Thanks thats why i flew down to the Origin Match so happy i did now got to see some footy

Likewise we played a practice match in the juniors Sunday just gone and that looks to be on a extended break mind you still waiting for AFLNSW to call it on the Juniors

Couldn't go to the Origin but watched it. Went to the Australian Open though, most finals. We have a young daughter it's hard to get time off, as both our families are nowhere near us- her's are back in Russia and mine are in London (work reasons)

Sydney fans are probably more likely to feel that way than others, he was absolutely huge in the 2007 Elimination Final from memory.

I’ve gotta agree though, such a shame that he went the way he did. Was Tarrant like in how he played, an absolute bullet on the lead. Could’ve been anything.

Unlike many he was a dead eye in front of goal. Unfortunately his body wouldn't allow him to be that way. Every club has a few of those players.

Unlike many he was a dead eye in front of goal. Unfortunately his body wouldn't allow him to be that way. Every club has a few of those players.
Absolutely. Was still an incredibly disappointing way for him to go out - he should’ve been there in 2010 when we saluted. Shame we couldn’t jag 2007, another minute and we might’ve just won him one there. :(

Absolutely. Was still an incredibly disappointing way for him to go out - he should’ve been there in 2010 when we saluted. Shame we couldn’t jag 2007, another minute and we might’ve just won him one there. :(

That 2010 side was elite, probably the one disappointment from a Pies point of view, you should have won at least 1 more during that period. That midfield was scary.

Yeah in 2007 you only needed an extra few minutes, left your run too late

Remove this Banner Ad

Back