Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 2 - Gold City Royals vs Roys FFC at The Golden Throne (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm back guys, just gone on a six week forced break from work which could be damaging as that is where I do all my posting.

Ulahoopski, the answer is The Cook, The Thief, His Wife & Her Lover.
Hey, I've actually seen that! Twas quite grand.

Of course mate, all good. Just the Vic lockdown. Thankfully I've got a stack of leave allowed and already on JobKeeper so in a better situation than many others. Will spend the next six weeks watching Thomas and Blippi with my 20 month old.
I could just about watch this Thomas episode on loop for 6 weeks.
250nvyw.gif

I'm so over the VIC lockdown. I'm one of the lucky ones who still goes into work every day and if anything is busier than usual. The drawback however is that it's my job to inform staff that they are going on JobKeeper (or worse unfortunately), not a great trade off.

I'm so over the VIC lockdown. I'm one of the lucky ones who still goes into work every day and if anything is busier than usual. The drawback however is that it's my job to inform staff that they are going on JobKeeper (or worse unfortunately), not a great trade off.

That'd be really s**t.... Not something to look forward to every day...

Anyone slamming the new Thomas hasn't seen the new Fireman Sam. At least the Thomas has been kept as faithful as possible to character design, the disgusting part is the total eradication of that iconic theme song.

Fireman Sam though is just putrid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone slamming the new Thomas hasn't seen the new Fireman Sam. At least the Thomas has been kept as faithful as possible to character design, the disgusting part is the total eradication of that iconic theme song.

Do I even want to look? Fireman Sam held a very special place in my heart as a kid.
I also dislike the new Bob the Builder

Do I even want to look? Fireman Sam held a very special place in my heart as a kid.
I also dislike the new Bob the Builder

Yep, both are crap.

Theoretically English as a Second Language and Indonesian.
I'm also a humanities teacher

English is my first language. Imagine how much more powerful I'd be if I had it as my second language as well. I'd be unstoppable at communication.

They are both trash, and i'll be having none of either.

English is my first language. Imagine how much more powerful I'd be if I had it as my second language as well. I'd be unstoppable at communication.
Ewe toucan speed king mare knee ah the fur still anguishes wither bitter madge inate shun!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back