Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 8: Fighting Furies vs West Coast Wonders at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Has no one ever taught you SSwans2011 that there's multiple reactions you can choose them other than "dislike"?

You could choose the cute one with the love hearts, or the shocked face, an angry face or even one that looks a little bit like Queen Lizzy.

Screen Shot 2020-09-20 at 1.40.41 pm.png

Has no one ever taught you SSwans2011 that there's multiple reactions you can choose them other than "dislike"?

You could choose the cute one with the love hearts, or the shocked face, an angry face or even one that looks a little bit like Queen Lizzy.

View attachment 965950
Mister M is a 6-day poster. As soon as it gets to that seventh day of the match thread it all falls apart.

This is the worst meme I've ever seen. You've been pretty good this week, don't go full Dragons on game day. Could end up costing yourself EKA votes.

You're embarrassingly forgetting that not only am I one of the best posters on this board, I'm also trending and can therefore ruin you.

#haydoshome #justiceforjuddy

Did someone forget to tell the S29 All SFA voters??

Because unless I'm mistaken I can't see your name there. (neither is mine--- but I'm not claiming to be one of the best posters in the SFA).

View attachment 965950
The Queen Lizzy meme is only available for certain posters, you IDIOT. Failure of the Furies leadership to not make sure you're aware of that.

Also * you monarchist.

if you post in here again, i will fu** your match thread up the same way i did to the bears v warriors thread :)

Well done. Though it is hard to imagine how any thread involving the Bears and Wazzes could be anymore stuffed.

The Queen Lizzy meme is only available for certain posters, you IDIOT. Failure of the Furies leadership to not make sure you're aware of that.

Also fu** you monarchist.

Why are you doubting the Furies NextGen Flogademy training I'm getting at the moment?

next gen.jpg

You can't expect them to teach me things that not even you know about the boards yet?

Because unless I'm mistaken I can't see your name there. (neither is mine--- but I'm not claiming to be one of the best posters in the SFA).
All-SFA is a sham you dingbat. It appears the Furies' leadership team have taught you NOTHING.
So about 5 days worth of quality more than SSwans2011 then?
20200920_135059.jpg

Please don't ruin an otherwise good match thread on game day.

All-SFA is a sham you dingbat. It appears the Furies' leadership team have taught you NOTHING.

View attachment 965964

Please don't ruin an otherwise good match thread on game day.

Screen Shot 2020-09-20 at 1.52.53 pm.png

Didn't you start the flat, flavourless banter back on Monday evening with your spamfest?

You've contributed three things to this thread this week
  • A D-Grade impression of Metalcrusher
  • A "No, you" fest with TJASTA where he's owned you on at least half a dozen occasions.
  • The World's worst #hashtag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you doubting the Furies NextGen Flogademy training I'm getting at the moment?

View attachment 965960

You can't expect them to teach me things that not even you know about the boards yet?
There's just one crucial thing this academy fails with though...

685450.jpg
684199.jpg

View attachment 965966

Didn't you start the flat, flavourless banter back on Monday evening with your spamfest?

• A "No, you" fest with TJASTA where he's owned you on at least half a dozen occasions.

Don't tag me in your s**t truck spam fest minnow ... did you ask for Bastyy's permission first?

Hamilton sucks ass and so do the Furies and also so do you. Kiss my ass.

I'm assuming this is your favourite insult because no one has ever requested that your manky mouth goes anywhere near their ass.

View attachment 965950

So about 5 days worth of quality more than SSwans2011 then?

View attachment 965960

View attachment 965966

After SSwans2011 does his 200th #SSwans2011sh*tpost of the round. We're anticipating it around 4:30pm.
Maybe you should take some advice from Aaron Burr SSwans2011 ?

View attachment 965974
logout.jpg

Shouldn't you be directing this to your team mate?

The main thing I've had to think this week is "I wonder how the WCW put up with SSwans2011 week-in, week out."

Especially-- why would haydo choose to join a team where a home brand knock off of Metalcrusher is the most prolific poster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back