Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 9: Baghdad Bombers vs Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 10, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Toronto Maple Leafs
27BOMa5cafab7df0cbfef.png
Versus
27LVBdc585cb1f9c2b45f.png

Code:
Team                   P   W   L   D   Pen   For  Agnst     %     Pts  Streak   L5   Change    GB    Chase
Baghdad Bombers        8   3   5   -    -    738   715   103.22   12     1W    LWLLW    -      -3     Ldr
Las Vegas Bears        8   5   3   -    -    838   824   101.70   20     2L    WLWLL    -      -1      -

The equal most palindromic match of round 9 by standings is upon us with the 3-5 Bombers taking on the 5-3 Bears.

Home team Bombers have been sprucing up Abdu, eagerly awaiting their alliterative opponent the Bears whilst sitting on the edge of the top eight, bearly holding off the Warriors and Gumbies on percentage only. Resident cheapskate TheCoach16 has been in heaven in season 30 leading the league in free kicks received, whilst former captain KohPhi is top of the team in disposals bolstered by the impressive tallying of handling balls to other people 87 times this season. The rest of the stats are meh, highlighted mostly by miggs team leading goal tally of 22 placing him neatly in the meh zone of full forwards for season 30.

Away team Bears have lived, and lived by their goal shooting accuracy this season with a league leading and possibly unsustainable 68%. Metalcrusher is right on this mark too, as he also leads the chase for the Fred medal with 37 goals after 8 rounds. Elsewhere Matera92 is staking the claim for cuddliest person in the league as he leads all in tackles with 57, and rookie guero has been racking them up with the club lead in disposals. Sitting on a streak of two losses it remains to be seen if the Bears can galvanise themselves and snatch a top four place and the double chance.

As always team sheets are due at the league legend enshrined time of 11:59pm Thursday, Vic bias time.

Some big questions around Metalcrusher's role this week. He's currently a Bear, but touted to be the Bombers captain in S31.

So what can we expect from the big fella? How will he handle the perceived pressure? Can he kick a bag for the Bears against his new old side? On which side of the ledger will he post? So many unknowns. I, for one, am excited. :)

Some big questions around Metalcrusher's role this week. He's currently a Bear, but touted to be the Bombers captain in S31.

So what can we expect from the big fella? How will he handle the perceived pressure? Can he kick a bag for the Bears against his new old side? On which side of the ledger will he post? So many unknowns. I, for one, am excited. :)
Sounds like you are hosting Qooty Classified.

*handling?
Harsh man. The least you could do is thank him for the OP before highlighting his mistakes.
Come up with your own sh*t campaigner.
I have 2 answers for you. Pick whichever you like best.
1. It's all derivative mate, I just quoted my source.
2. I do. Regularly.

Last edited:
Harsh man. The least you could do is thank him for the OP before highlighting his mistakes.
Ditto @guava. Hi, how are you?

Don't mind if I finish reading the OP first do you?
Who told ya that sh*te?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for such an expansive and intriguing write up Agent93 .

The Bears are cuddly and the Bombers have been kissed on the d*ck - is that the state of play?
Good Luck for the week Bomber, lets hope its filled with good banter.
.... or what campaigner?

You gonna write us all into a bedtime story?

Ditto @guava. Hi, how are you?

Don't mind if I finish reading the OP first do you?

Who told ya that sh*te?
1. Doing good mate. You?
2. Sure. Take your time.
3. Dunno. I read it on the internet so it must be true.

Thanks for such an expansive and intriguing write up Agent93 .

The Bears are cuddly and the Bombers have been kissed on the d*ck - is that the state of play?
.... or what campaigner?

You gonna write us all into a bedtime story?
No mate, its just a respectful hello message to the Bombers.

I'll also be providing regular updates on tony 's post to like ratio, given recent controversial comments by Tony Lynn 15.

Currently 3 posts and 3 likes. :thumbsu:
crap 3/3, that is terrible I am going to have to lift my game this week.

Livin the dream, buddy. Livin the dream.
Good to hear mate. I met a bloke in Marble Bar one time, asked how he was and he told me 'living the illusion'. I hosed myself. I've used it quite a few times since. Yeah, I'm just a plagiarising campaigner BLUEALLTHRU. But I always quote my source. ;)

Livin the dream, buddy. Livin the dream.

So all those years of people tagging you into bullsh*t conversations with Tony Lynn 15 for no good reason hasn't left you bitter and twisted?
There was only 1 person who kept doing that regularly and he disappeared a couple of weeks ago. Secretly I think he really wanted me to join the bombers.

Good to hear mate. I met a bloke in Marble Bar one time, asked how he was and he told me 'living the illusion'. I hosed myself. I've used it quite a few times since. Yeah, I'm just a plagiarising campaigner BLUEALLTHRU. But I always quote my source. ;)
Enough Tom your sauce is tomato and has no heat to it.

Good to hear mate. I met a bloke in Marble Bar one time, asked how he was and he told me 'living the illusion'. I hosed myself. I've used it quite a few times since.
I've got a mate who's growing as many trees as humanly possible. Regularly reminds me he's livin the reality.
There was only 1 person who kept doing that regularly and he disappeared a couple of weeks ago. Secretly I think he really wanted me to join the bombers.
Oh, that rascal? He's fine.

I suppose it was his job to recruit bullsh*t artists.

27BOMa5cafab7df0cbfef.png
Versus
27LVBdc585cb1f9c2b45f.png

Code:
Team                   P   W   L   D   Pen   For  Agnst     %     Pts  Streak   L5   Change    GB    Chase
Baghdad Bombers        8   3   5   -    -    738   715   103.22   12     1W    LWLLW    -      -3     Ldr
Las Vegas Bears        8   5   3   -    -    838   824   101.70   20     2L    WLWLL    -      -1      -

The equal most palindromic match of round 9 by standings is upon us with the 3-5 Bombers taking on the 5-3 Bears.

Home team Bombers have been sprucing up Abdu, eagerly awaiting their alliterative opponent the Bears whilst sitting on the edge of the top eight, bearly holding off the Warriors and Gumbies on percentage only. Resident cheapskate TheCoach16 has been in heaven in season 30 leading the league in free kicks received, whilst former captain KohPhi is top of the team in disposals bolstered by the impressive tallying of handling balls to other people 87 times this season. The rest of the stats are meh, highlighted mostly by miggs team leading goal tally of 22 placing him neatly in the meh zone of full forwards for season 30.

Away team Bears have lived, and lived by their goal shooting accuracy this season with a league leading and possibly unsustainable 68%. Metalcrusher is right on this mark too, as he also leads the chase for the Fred medal with 37 goals after 8 rounds. Elsewhere Matera92 is staking the claim for cuddliest person in the league as he leads all in tackles with 57, and rookie guero has been racking them up with the club lead in disposals. Sitting on a streak of two losses it remains to be seen if the Bears can galvanise themselves and snatch a top four place and the double chance.

As always team sheets are due at the league legend enshrined time of 11:59pm Thursday, Vic bias time.

Everyone gets a hug.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back