Official Match Thread Season 32 - Round 13: Baghdad Bombers v Fighting Furies at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

You’ve been hitting it out of the park today.

cfeeda7e1e5626487cead509f687c7ca.gif
Only took about 400 posts to get there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now where talking! Have you had any wins with the delivered grog of late mate?
you bet:
check the price of these per carton, I cant pay full price anymore

King Parrot Cabernet Sauvignon NV Margaret River - 12 BottlesAU-KPCSMR-12P$34.08

Le Repaire de Bacchus Rosso Delizioso (Fortified shiraz) NV Australia - 12 BottlesAU-LRDBRDFSA-12P$28.20

Bacchus Hill Le Repaire de Bacchus Chardonnay 2008 Australia - 12 BottlesAU-BHLRDBC8A-12P$16.45

Where is the useless *ing captain of yours Tigerturbulance ????

Where the fu** is he?

Last seen....

View attachment 1264002

Doesn't he love you anymore?
This is a ******* disgrace this campaigner sleeps with the light on. Hasn't raised a whimper in here and is Swanning around on other Boards when he's supposedly in charge of the Furies. You are a ******* pisssant Bastyy !

probably like most of the league and doesn't like bombers :think:

* off campaigner, everyone loves the Bombers, what drugs are you on?

A match thread with us is like an oiled up cuddlefest!

you bet:
check the price of these per carton, I cant pay full price anymore

King Parrot Cabernet Sauvignon NV Margaret River - 12 BottlesAU-KPCSMR-12P$34.08

Le Repaire de Bacchus Rosso Delizioso (Fortified shiraz) NV Australia - 12 BottlesAU-LRDBRDFSA-12P$28.20

Bacchus Hill Le Repaire de Bacchus Chardonnay 2008 Australia - 12 BottlesAU-BHLRDBC8A-12P$16.45
I've taking your tip on board, thanks mate 🍻

fu** off campaigner, everyone loves the Bombers, what drugs are you on?

A match thread with us is like an oiled up cuddlefest!
looking around it seems a pretty lonely cuddlefest!

1634651606993.png

Last edited:
This reminds me of waking up in a shitter in a pub near Blacktown and the joint was locked. I helped myself behind the bar whilst waiting for the cops to come.
we took a mate out for a birthday and he got blind drunk and fell asleep at the club.
We layed him under some chairs at the back and we all went home. noone saw him there and the place got locked up. He came to at 4am and didnt know where he was and wondered around stunned. Alarms went off and cops arrived and he was carted off, funny as f@#k. In the end didn't get in trouble as the place, altho not happy accepted what had happened.

Last edited:
we took a mate out for a birthday and he got blind drunk and fell asleep at the club.
We layed him under some chairs at the back and we all went home. noone saw him there and the place got locked up. He came to at 4Pm and didnt know where he was and wondered around stunned. Alarms went off and cops arrived and he was carted off, funny as f@#k. In the end didn't get in trouble as the place, altho not happy accepted what had happened.
Same as what happened to me and I just had to pay the publican for what I drank. He admitted no one checked the Heads!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back