Official Match Thread Season 32: Round 2 - Fighting Furies Vs Baghdad Bombers @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

You've been played like a fiddle mate.

LOL .... you can't be serious. I am appalled at my lack of foresight **INSERT 400 MILLION EYE ROLLS IN THIS SPACE**

6 worth reading though, at best

He started with 22 ... then edited it ... was a very poor ninja edit btw U2tigers ..

And thankyou for your constructive, supportive feedback EJW. It is always welcome.

Oi BLUEALLTHRU ... this campaigner reckons we were fooled by a limp wristed sophomore rookie smack talking turbo ROFL!

FML.
I can't comment if he is limp wristed. If you've found that out, that's some solid back room work from you. But you've had the wool pulled right over your eyes.

I'm literally crying here.

What's your thoughts on 3v3 basketball? Yes or no? I personally reckon that should be left in the playground ...
No, definitley playground. I saw this insta post and there were 4 consequtive air balls and one that hit the side of the backboard. How that is a sport over others is beyond me.

I can't comment if he is limp wristed. If you've found that out, that's some solid back room work from you. But you've had the wool pulled right over your eyes.

I'm literally crying here.

Oh dear .. if I would be the sort of person to cut/copy/paste our team PM with the time stamps, you would be the one who is crying ...

Non, je suis la Perruque. J'espère que tu vas bien. On boit?
Enchanté monsieur Weeg. Je suis très bien, merci. Vas tu boire kava?

Taki sara CrowInFiji. First bowl for Elton here and make it a full bowl. Make it sosoko. Rabi o monsieur Mister.

That will put some hair on their tongues. You know we like hairy tongues.

Enchanté monsieur Weeg. Je suis très bien, merci. Vas tu boire kava?

Taki sara CrowInFiji. First bowl for Elton here and make it a full bowl. Make it sosoko. Rabi o monsieur Mister.

That will put some hair on their tongues. You know we like hairy tongues.
*, I'm not doing google translate again. Yes, I drink Kava. I was last in Fiji 2 years ago. I enjoy the ceremony. And as an ex rugby player, with a lot of Fijian teammates over the years, I've had some very funny nights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could of used some skim but no you went full cream didn't you? No such thing as light with you is there?

That is a very bizarre metaphor.

fu**, I'm not doing google translate again. Yes, I drink Kava. I was last in Fiji 2 years ago. I enjoy the ceremony. And as an ex rugby player, with a lot of Fijian teammates over the years, I've had some very funny nights.

Let me guess you’re a hooker cum winger? Halfbacks nightmare? Have we knocked heads before? Where did you ply your tackle?

In Fiji on business or leisure? Don’t tell me it was pleasure.

Have the Olympics started?

This is what I don't get about the Kenyans and Ethiopians.. they can run 26 miles as easy as I take a piss.. but walk 4 miles for clean water and moan ******* moan..

This is what I don't get about the Kenyans and Ethiopians.. they can run 26 miles as easy as I take a piss.. but walk 4 miles for clean water and moan ******* moan..

That is their world vision.

Last edited:
Let me guess you’re a hooker cum winger? Halfbacks nightmare? Have we knocked heads before? Where did you ply your tackle?

In Fiji on business or leisure? Don’t tell me it was pleasure.
I'm an old campaigner, I stopped playing late 90s when I did my ACL.

I'm a flanker/No. 8, but in the UK I played some fly half because of my Aussie Rules background. Played in Sydney in the mid/late 90s, then UK 97/98 until knee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back