Official Match Thread Season 32: Round 2 - Fighting Furies Vs Baghdad Bombers @ rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry mate, you're going to have to ask one of your teammates if their in the mood. Last time I let a bogan go down they got a bit too attached.

So you hate brickies, you hate bogans .. I am sensing a self entitlement theme going on here.

So you hate brickies, you hate bogans .. I am sensing a self entitlement theme going on here.
Brickies hate themselves how do they expect anyone else to not hate them

Sorry mate, I'm very selective, I don't just let any feral campaigner in.

Feralist too! So judgey ... I don't know how you and Triple M can stand to be in the same room as each other ...

Are you on a laptop? Because I think a cat just ran across your keyboard.

It’s the same pussy who hacked out the last 1000 you can tell by the style. A flowery blend of pious and pissant.

Mister M what do you think? I'm saying they should disown him because he was toxic. Are you suggesting a more nurturing culture where he was told where he was crossing the line and not blindly defended would have helped him? I believe that would have helped him, as opposed to blind defence, and I speak from experience.

I believe that a supportive culture can assist a poster find their way within the SFA. As I mentioned before, many posters in the SFA ride the line between what is acceptable and what is not quite regularly. In the case of Dumb Rook #51 , someone should've hinted to him that maybe that type of humour wouldn't be acceptable on BigFooty-- point them towards the site rules. The best way of growing in life is through learning.

In the same way that the Furies helped a young rook last year navigate issues with the Wozza's, I think any LG should be capable of telling their team mates when to pull their heads in. The Furies do it regularly and it's one thing I think we do well as a club, it's call each other out on their sh*t behind the scenes, for the benefit of our club and the entire league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah! You don't see BLUEALLTHRU Whinging and moaning. He just gets on with it!

When has BLUE ever pissed and moaned about his work? Yet again curious .. please note all the curiousness I have fed back to you ...

That's what I'm saying mate, I've never seen it. Come on bricksmith....

No no no ... you are doing quite fine all by yourself. I applaud it. Eventually the penny will drop, as the saying goes, because obviously we don't use Penny's any more, that would just be silly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back