Official Match Thread Season 32 Second Preliminary Final - Mount Buller Demons vs Fighting Furies at Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Talking about having beers.

My last day at my current position at work.

Time to get on the Beers to celebrate finishing up.

Then the stress of moving interstate the next couple of weeks. But worry about that after the beers.
Sad to hear that you have been given the boot out of Ruck. I guess it is back to facing Tigerturbulance for the next 8 seasons for me.

Sad to hear that you have been given the boot out of Ruck. I guess it is back to facing Tigerturbulance for the next 8 seasons for me.
This is probably a bit over the top. There is no way Tigerturbulance has enough stamina to go 8 more seasons with all that love mooscles.

All I know is the Golf Club I belong to is going to go broke when I go.

Tassie won't know what hit it when I leave.
Tassie is not interstate, that's a new island

have you got relatives there or will you be practicing abstinence

Ok - Headless seemed to have some concerns about my top 5 list but I will go with this.

Horrie's top Five Demon Posters

1 manangatang - witty and urbane. The without peer media and match thread starter. The choose your own adventure OPs to match threads remains the best I have read. Yep he is a prickly character but the Sweet FA would be the lesser without his presence.

2 Callums_Guns - just a wonderful contributor for the Dees and elsewhere. Also possesses a sharp sense of humour.

3 moginie symbolises the best of generous, engaging, rock solid match posters.

4. Tarkyn_24 is a legend. Yes it may be in his lunchbox, but he is the Sweet FA's Buddy.. or was that vice versa?

5. Headless is indefinable and one of my fave personas. I would say he is 'wondrous' but that could imply the Wonders would recruit him. That aint gunna happen!

Apologies to the many other Dees who have given me pause to reflect and guffaw.

2nd Emergency - DemonJim - no need to state the obvious.

Ok - Headless seemed to have some concerns about my top 5 list but I will go with this.

Horrie's top Five Demon Posters

1 manangatang - witty and urbane. The without peer media and match thread starter. The choose your own adventure OPs to match threads remains the best I have read. Yep he is a prickly character but the Sweet FA would be the lesser without his presence.

2 Callums_Guns - just a wonderful contributor for the Dees and elsewhere. Also possesses a sharp sense of humour.

3 moginie symbolises the best of generous, engaging, rock solid match posters.

4. Tarkyn_24 is a legend. Yes it may be in his lunchbox, but he is the Sweet FA's Buddy.. or was that vice versa?

5. Headless is indefinable and one of my fave personas. I would say he is 'wondrous' but that could imply the Wonders would recruit him. That aint gunna happen!

Apologies to the many other Dees who have given me pause to reflect and guffaw.

2nd Emergency - DemonJim - no need to state the obvious.
I very much appreciate you likening me to Buddy the Elf. Fantastic movie and I am definitely a unique spot of cheeriness and love in this cruel, harsh competition 🤗

I very much appreciate you likening me to Buddy the Elf. Fantastic movie and I am definitely a unique spot of cheeriness and love in this cruel, harsh competition 🤗

Was this a talkie 'fillem'? I jettisoned those shadow box thingames ages ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cacti occur in a wide range of shapes and sizes. Although some species live in quite humid environments, most cacti live in habitats subject to at least some drought.
most cacti live

View attachment 1291483

It got taken over by our other rookie this season, Proper Gander is down there now picking up all the items for the cheese platters for the weekend

She looks primed for a ROY's rookie spot 🤭
One of these days you and me are going to have an in depth discussion about this. That is not an image of me. Plus I don’t serve supermarket cheese on a proper cheese platter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back