Official Team Thread Season 35 Fighting Furies Team Thread - Lime and Magenta, Forever

Remove this Banner Ad

Before we award out two trophies, we are going to acknowledge our superstar Full Forward, ShaunDuggan, whose 58 goals in Season 35 sees him awarded the Tarks Medal as our goalkicking champion!

In his first season, Shaun slotted into Full Forward and proved adept in his new role. Not only did we get a star, he got to stick it up those who took him for granted in other clubs. Happy to have you with us, Shaun.

And now, the first of out major trophies.

The Rfctigerarmy Award recognises on field excellence as determined by the sim.

Please everyone, rise to your feet and welcome Season 34's PHX Award winner who is now our Season 35 Rfctigerarmy Award winner, JyeDye to the podium!

In just his second season, JyeDye has already won both our major awards, further cementing his status as a star of the competition!

To conclude our awards (but keep drinking, go nuts, we stole the OOBs credit card last time we were at Spotswood, so this is all being paid for by them), we have the sheer prestige of the PHX Award, which is awarded for posting excellence.

It is no surprise to anyone who has seen the round by round scores, and certainly not to anyone who was here this season, but the poster adjudged by the Leadership Group as our best and fairest is our superstar Full Forward, ShaunDuggan!

Shaun's score 151 is more than double the second place getter, and may even be a record. What it is above all else is a testament to an outstanding poster, who has found a new lease of life at the Hippodrome.

Shaun, we are fortunate to have you.

Everyone raise your glass in tribute to a truly amazing season!

We are going to take a small intermission before the final game, to announce the winner of the Nuffers Medal.

The Nuffers is awarded to the rookie who in the eyes of the LG made the biggest impact on the club and the league.

We had three rookies in Season 35, though there were two who showed unwavering commitment to the Fighting Furies during their the season.

This was an incredibly difficult decision to make, and believe me, it was tight, but the Fighting Furied LG are proud to announce the Frederico_WA is our Nuffers Medallist for Season 35, very narrowly edging out SplintWhisky.

Everyone, please raise your glass to celebrate both these fine posters, who we are very proud to have within our ranks. The Fighting Furies are fortunate to have you both, and we know you have bright futures ahead.
I'm truly honoured LG and glad to keep honing my SFA qooty qareer at the Furies!

SplintWhisky has been a great rookie to line-up with and in my eyes is equally deserving of this Nuffer. I'll call you 'Nuff' for season 36 and I will be Frederico. Combined we are Nuffer!

Hey, wait until ShaunDuggan and JyeDye log on...

Oh My God What GIF by WWE

******* hell, let me get myself together for a second. 27 notis, the last time this happened was probably 27 angry notis from xenxen because I rejected her advances. Don't ask.

To conclude our awards (but keep drinking, go nuts, we stole the OOBs credit card last time we were at Spotswood, so this is all being paid for by them), we have the sheer prestige of the PHX Award, which is awarded for posting excellence.

It is no surprise to anyone who has seen the round by round scores, and certainly not to anyone who was here this season, but the poster adjudged by the Leadership Group as our best and fairest is our superstar Full Forward, ShaunDuggan!

Shaun's score 151 is more than double the second place getter, and may even be a record. What it is above all else is a testament to an outstanding poster, who has found a new lease of life at the Hippodrome.

Shaun, we are fortunate to have you.

Everyone raise your glass in tribute to a truly amazing season!

Seth Rollins Laughing GIF by WWE

This is just as much everyone else's award as it is mine, yes it is cliche, but it is true.

I was just looking for something I had not asked for in 400ish games (I have no idea what I've played), a run at FF.

There was a few bites, but all those bites wanted me to earn that shot at FF. Some passed on me. But one club took a chance on a dusty old veteran with a CV as short as Gary Coleman.

The Furies.

This club has indeed given me a new lease on qife. Genuine good bunch of lads, certainly one of the best posting units in the league, despite what anyone says. And we just got even better with our off season signing.

Simpsons are still overated. * you ND.

Thanks for welcoming me into the club, I look forward to continuing to repay the faith you all showed in me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back