Official Match Thread Season 35 Round 13 - Fighting Furies vs East Side Phoenix at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Some footage from todays Furies pre-game training. Also bad for Godzilla gonads. Hope you know a good body armour fitter on such short notice ... coz any low hanging fruit is getting boxed.

jim carrey boxing GIF
destroy all monsters vintage GIF by FilmStruck

Good morning everyone!

(Well, it's morning in JC time, which is a little different to my "actual timezone" but that's not nearly as problematic as JC's speed limits are a little different to VicRoads').

Massive game tomorrow, and I'm putting in a captain's pre-game performance of Korean BBQ, Korean beer, karaoke, and expensive liquor tonight. I'll definitely be at my worst tomorrow to lead my team to the ignominy we all crave 😀

Good morning everyone!

(Well, it's morning in JC time, which is a little different to my "actual timezone" but that's not nearly as problematic as JC's speed limits are a little different to VicRoads').

Massive game tomorrow, and I'm putting in a captain's pre-game performance of Korean BBQ, Korean beer, karaoke, and expensive liquor tonight. I'll definitely be at my worst tomorrow to lead my team to the ignominy we all crave 😀
I waited over a week for this damn it!

omgfridge are you just travelling through Korea, or are you going to Japan as well?
Been travelling since March 31 and already been to Japan. Went to Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka.

Was meant to go to Busan but cancelled as I was sick. 2nd last night in Seoul tonight.

Been travelling since March 31 and already been to Japan. Went to Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka.

Was meant to go to Busan but cancelled as I was sick. 2nd last night in Seoul tonight.
How good is Kyoto! Japan live up to expectations?

Good morning everyone!

Is there going to be a post game bbq too or nah

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good is Kyoto! Japan live up to expectations?
I'd been to Tokyo before so knew I'd love it and Tokyo was amazing again.

Kyoto was new for me and easily been my favourite. Just a beautiful place and loved all the little bars at night, had some very fun nights.

I waited over a week for this damn it!

Make a request for karaoke and I'll see what I can do...just don't request competency, I'm a horrible singer.

Now, I know you were last here when dinosaurs roamed Sweet, how do you find the league now compared to then?
It's changed quite a lot, more friendlier style banter, and more people just being relaxed and actually having a bit of fun.

It's a Fighting Furies good will tour, visiting our Otaku supporter base!!

Did you see any giant monsters like The Majestic?!

Is there going to be a post game bbq too or nah

We only attend those if we win. If we lose, we’ve got no choice but to scorch the ground with our fiery Phoenix fire then leave. Especially if it’s the hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back