Official Match Thread Season 35 Round 13 - Fighting Furies vs East Side Phoenix at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a Fighting Furies good will tour, visiting our Otaku supporter base!!
Please don't look too much into my receipts on our team's business credit card đź‘€

We only attend those if we win. If we lose, we’ve got no choice but to scorch the ground with our fiery Phoenix fire then leave. Especially if it’s the hippodrome

Lol, as if we'd even notice. Haven't paid our maintenance bill since before I joined the Sweet FA.

Lol, as if we'd even notice. Haven't paid our maintenance bill since before I joined the Sweet FA.

Wait, they charge you guys? We’ve just been writing “C/O Kennedy Parker” since I got here…

Wait, they charge you guys? We’ve just been writing “C/O Kennedy Parker” since I got here…

Oh dammit, this is what happens when I don't read my emails, I miss all these hints for running a club!!

Oh dammit, this is what happens when I don't read my emails, I miss all these hints for running a club!!

If it makes you feel better, I fell asleep in Submitting Team Sheets 101 although in my defense philreich was next to me and did the same thing..

If it makes you feel better, I fell asleep in Submitting Team Sheets 101 although in my defense philreich was next to me and did the same thing..
I did the same thing in a grade 3 maths test. The kid next to me wrote, "I don't know", so I wrote, "Neither do I."

I did the same thing in a grade 3 maths test. The kid next to me wrote, "I don't know", so I wrote, "Neither do I."

This one actually happened. Had to do a family tree in school; kid sitting next to me wasn't paying attention to the instructions and started copying mine...

This one actually happened. Had to do a family tree in school; kid sitting next to me wasn't paying attention to the instructions and started copying mine...
We had a class mate in year 11 named Mark, who was incredibly bright. We used to cheat with our homework, by copying off Mark's answers - until the teacher smelt a rat one day. What gave it away was the fact that she had received 23 papers from Mark :).

Been travelling since March 31 and already been to Japan. Went to Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka.

Was meant to go to Busan but cancelled as I was sick. 2nd last night in Seoul tonight.
Ahhhhh Seoul

That’s my best joke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy Japan GIF

Japan Godzilla GIF
Lets Go Lol GIF by HBO Max

Just going through some pre-game warmups over here getting really ready for a big game.

Qooty Commentary File - QOOTY (Quick Footy) Version 10.5
Qooty Website - http://qooty.footypedia.com

Match commencing shortly ... FUR v ESP

Rich (BB code):
                       ESP
Grockadoc                   Sab22                    Silky23
thewizardmelon              Itsmyshow                Drunkgoliath

Frederico_WA                James Colorado           Chronz
akkaps                      Jack The Godfather       The Blue Weirdo

crazywildhorse              Shueygod                 Bovo
The Majestic                Catsnlakers              Zoops

Toump Ass                   Pickitt                  SplintWhisky