Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 18: West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

1684756221020.png

The West Coast Wonders face off against the Baghdad Bombers in a match that will decide who finishes top 4.

WIN - DRAW - LOSS RECORD

ClubWinDrawLossTotal
West Coast Wonders3103970
Baghdad Bombers3903170

H2H LAST 5

SeasonRoundHomeAwayMarginView
3209Baghdad Bombers - 11.10 (76)28.12 (180) - West Coast Wonders104View
3304West Coast Wonders - 16.9 (105)17.4 (106) - Baghdad Bombers1View
3315Baghdad Bombers - 16.6 (102)22.14 (146) - West Coast Wonders44View
3402West Coast Wonders - 11.5 (71)15.7 (97) - Baghdad Bombers26View
3510Baghdad Bombers - 10.7 (67)24.7 (151) - West Coast Wonders84View

The last 8 games between the two sides have resulted in the away team winning so the Bombers will be coming away with a win if that were to continue.

That is enough of a Qooty preview for this week. The rest of this OP will consist of a reading list of old ClarkeM and Haro threads, and a random music video because that is a feature of Bombers threads.

Reading List:
ClarkeM having a crack at the Bombers for their s**t name change to the Baghdad Bandits

ClarkeM complaining about some kind of warning from the Wonders LG because he had crack at Haro which was relevant to Haro being sacked from the Wonders

HaroLad parodies the average ClarkeMedia thread.

HaroLad is employed as head writer of ClarkeMedia

HaroLad takes a victory lap after the Bombers smashed the Wonders in the S24 preliminary final.

There's also this thread where haydo melted after KohPhi and his permabanned mates 'pranked' him.

Note To Captains:

Please make sure you are familiar with SEC [5]. TEAM SUBMISSION and adhere to posting your Team Sheet in the acceptable format, thread, and before the deadline passes on Thursday at 11:59 P.M.

Have a great week and good luck to all involved!

Please make sure you are familiar with SEC [5]. TEAM SUBMISSION and adhere to posting your Team Sheet in the acceptable format, thread, and before the deadline passes on Thursday at 11:59 P.M.
No, I prefer to play Russian Roulette with the format, this can be verified by VeinGlorious who will be absent for this week's game.

Then stop playing Russian Roulette with the ferret just maybe ?
48df9b6f74aa316840e5e10157497190.gif

Which bunch of weak gutted animals have we got this week and is there at least one with a spine ffs.
Nice of you to turn up this time.

Let's hope your team puts up a bit more of a fight on the qooty field too, but I'm not confident you will.

Let's hope your team puts up a bit more of a fight on the qooty field too, but I'm not confident you will.
Check your pockets. Are you winning pinball? Good chat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s a big call from someone who appears to have recently lost a (possibly) performance based bet.

That’s a big call from someone who appears to have recently lost a (possibly) performance based bet.
I'm not a big mud fan. I'll bounce back just fine.
Check your pockets. Are you winning pinball? Good chat.
Full of coins, plenty of chances to win pinball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back