Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 7: Baghdad Bombers vs Roys FFC at Abdu Prison (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

ArdentEagle, JustaBattler and kickthething were responsible for this loss. If either of you *wits had kicked straight
we would have won this game. I'll leave it to BLUEALLTHRU to hand out the punishments but it's safe to say you
lot are on camel duties.

If you lazy farkers could get the ball to me more often maybe we'd have a higher score FFS! 2 touches for 1,1 and tackle which sent the opponent off the ground with no toofs left ---class is class mate - I'm getting tired of carrying this side!

ArdentEagle, JustaBattler and kickthething were responsible for this loss. If either of you *wits had kicked straight we would have won this game.
Bad luck Bombers, I just couldn’t carry so many of you.
Just don't know how to deal with the rest of my team letting me down all the time.
If you lazy farkers could get the ball to me more often maybe we'd have a higher score FFS! - I'm getting tired of carrying this side.
I think I’ve found the problem. 🙄

I think I’ve found the problem. 🙄
We are trying to tell you, it’s everyone fault but us….ffs, it’s not rocket science.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

43s ago17.51 AEDT
133rd over: India 365-4 (Kohli Phi 90, Bharat 26) Nathan Lyon embarks on his 50th over of the innings – the most he’s ever bowled in India. Lyon needs one more wicket to become the all-time wicket-taker against India but I doubt it’s ever seemed so far away. Or maybe not? He gets his third ball to bounce a little more. Unfortunately Kohli is good enough to follow it with his hands and work it from that higher angle off his ribs and all the way to the rope. Fantastic innovation and adaptability by Kohli as a single from the fifth takes him into the nineties.

Cheers Roy’s enjoyed Tigs and Zevon posts all week. Thanks philreich for posting and the distraction from this miserable 4th test.

Bummer Baghdad but being badarses brilliantly :thumbsu:
What you didn't like mine you pineapple eating thingo.

No wonder the posting were sparse.

ArdentEagle, JustaBattler and kickthething were responsible for this loss. If either of you *wits had kicked straight
we would have won this game. I'll leave it to BLUEALLTHRU to hand out the punishments but it's safe to say you
lot are on camel duties.
img_2918.jpg

BLUEALLTHRU not looking pleased here

One more goal and we win. What's so hard to understand ? I sometimes wonder why I bother ........

View attachment 1627312

I blame you for this whole mess i'm in.
I let you seduce me with drugs and women.
I didn't think for one minute this team would lose 2 games !!!! In a ROW !!!.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back