Official Match Thread Season 35, Round Fifteen: Baghdad Bombers vs Mount Buller Demons at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello, Falconista here with a Sweet FA preview.
-------
For the 60th time, the Baghdad Bombers and Mount Buller Demons meet this time at Abdu Prison. The two teams are having contrasting seasons with the Bombers only percentage out of the top four while the Demons have the comps worst percentage and are firmly entrenched in the bottom two.

Keep an eye out on Headless, with 53 or more Dream team points they will become the fourth player to reach 200 dreamteam in Bombers-Dees clashes.
--------
To the key players now and for Mount Buller, Wosh has been a revelation since moving to full forward. 15 goals in two matches to give the fans something to get excited about. Hate too has been important in the ruck. This is overlooked as some of the other rucks in the league are posting bigger numbers but Hate has most of them covered for consistency. Speaking of constancy, rookie cartwright has been excellent for the Demons since moving to the rover position early in the season. Cartwright is now averaging 70 dreamteam points per match and has been the shining light of an undesired season

At the Bombers, chicken video lover and former skipper KohPhi has been in sparkling form in the forward pocket kicking an impressive 22.18 thus far this season. This is all the more meritorious as the Bombers crumbers have to work extra hard due to the form of their full forward- more on that shortly. Sunny 3193 has had one hell of a rookie season as one of the comps best wingers and is undeniably in all-sfa calculations. Recently Sunny was moved to the half-forward line to add some pizazz to a dominant front 50. And finally, how could I leave out the Fred leader? Gab213 has had an astounding career at full-forward averaging over four goals a game in the position over their career. Gab scored their 100th career goal last weekend and stormed to the top of the Fred placings from which they’ll be hard to displace.

Around the grounds sees two clashes between top eight teams. With the Gumbies v Dragons and Warriors v Roys in the match of the round. The Dees will be hoping that the Royals continue the Swamprats horror show season so they don’t finish the round in last place.

While those pesky Wonders have the bye. As such, there may be extra wandering Horry and Cheese this week.
------
Now to everyone’s 15th favourite Sweet FA segment, it’s time for Falconista’s ladder update.

And a win for the Bombers and they’ll finish the round either in the top four or out only on percentage. Things are going nicely as the Bombers seek to be the first to seven. A win should also mean the Bombers’ have one foot in finals as they’ll only need one win from their last two matches to seal it.

Meanwhile for the Demons, wins are now for pride and an avoidance of the spoon. At a stretch, can they mow down the Phoenix in the last four rounds and finish 11th?
------
I’m tipping a Bombers win in this one but not by a lot. The Demons are improving considerably as the season goes on. Baghdad by 7 points for mine.

Before I conclude, good luck to Johnny Karate in their maiden game.

And with that, back to you at the news desk.
Headless Wosh Hate cartwright KohPhi sunny3193 gab213 Johnny Karate

Skippers and LGs, get that team sheet in before deadline.

Hello, Falconista here with a Sweet FA preview.
-------
For the 60th time, the Baghdad Bombers and Mount Buller Demons meet this time at Abdu Prison. The two teams are having contrasting seasons with the Bombers only percentage out of the top four while the Demons have the comps worst percentage and are firmly entrenched in the bottom two.

Keep an eye out on Headless, with 53 or more Dream team points they will become the fourth player to reach 200 dreamteam in Bombers-Dees clashes.
--------
To the key players now and for Mount Buller, Wosh has been a revelation since moving to full forward. 15 goals in two matches to give the fans something to get excited about. Hate too has been important in the ruck. This is overlooked as some of the other rucks in the league are posting bigger numbers but Hate has most of them covered for consistency. Speaking of constancy, rookie cartwright has been excellent for the Demons since moving to the rover position early in the season. Cartwright is now averaging 70 dreamteam points per match and has been the shining light of an undesired season

At the Bombers, chicken video lover and former skipper KohPhi has been in sparkling form in the forward pocket kicking an impressive 22.18 thus far this season. This is all the more meritorious as the Bombers crumbers have to work extra hard due to the form of their full forward- more on that shortly. Sunny 3193 has had one hell of a rookie season as one of the comps best wingers and is undeniably in all-sfa calculations. Recently Sunny was moved to the half-forward line to add some pizazz to a dominant front 50. And finally, how could I leave out the Fred leader? Gab213 has had an astounding career at full-forward averaging over four goals a game in the position over their career. Gab scored their 100th career goal last weekend and stormed to the top of the Fred placings from which they’ll be hard to displace.

Around the grounds sees two clashes between top eight teams. With the Gumbies v Dragons and Warriors v Roys in the match of the round. The Dees will be hoping that the Royals continue the Swamprats horror show season so they don’t finish the round in last place.

While those pesky Wonders have the bye. As such, there may be extra wandering Horry and Cheese this week.
------
Now to everyone’s 15th favourite Sweet FA segment, it’s time for Falconista’s ladder update.

And a win for the Bombers and they’ll finish the round either in the top four or out only on percentage. Things are going nicely as the Bombers seek to be the first to seven. A win should also mean the Bombers’ have one foot in finals as they’ll only need one win from their last two matches to seal it.

Meanwhile for the Demons, wins are now for pride and an avoidance of the spoon. At a stretch, can they mow down the Phoenix in the last four rounds and finish 11th?
------
I’m tipping a Bombers win in this one but not by a lot. The Demons are improving considerably as the season goes on. Baghdad by 7 points for mine.

Before I conclude, good luck to Johnny Karate in their maiden game.

And with that, back to you at the news desk.
Headless Wosh Hate cartwright KohPhi sunny3193 gab213 Johnny Karate

Skippers and LGs, get that team sheet in before deadline.

Outstanding work Falconista, look forward to the same effort when you cover for DenieD next week

Huge game between these close rivals. Why are they rivals? For my tip of course.

For reasons too long to list, each week I tip both Clubs and I have stuck through Bombers thick and Dees thin.

So I am in a conundrum. If I tip one team, I devastate the other.

Aside from myself, serial_thrilla is the Comps best known ethicist. I may consult him later in the week.

1601311693444-gettyimages-85151919.jpeg

Can't wipe the smile off Tarks face with the return to the goal square, the race to 1100 starts now !​

Huge game between these close rivals. Why are they rivals? For my tip of course.

For reasons too long to list, each week I tip both Clubs and I have stuck through Bombers thick and Dees thin.

So I am in a conundrum. If I tip one team, I devastate the other.

Aside from myself, serial_thrilla is the Comps best known ethicist. I may consult him later in the week.
Thanks for letting us know, mate.

Good morning team. Demons. Callums_Guns you did well to last that long playing alongside Logma. I hope you didn't need therapy mate.
Logma I can handle, it's the other one. Hope there's no more Guinness at Abdu Prison

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Logma I can handle, it's the other one. Hope there's no more Guinness at Abdu Prison
He does have that effect on a few. The greatest victories I enjoy it when people say that they hate me without knowing.
How can you hate a snoring slob like pug?

It just causes me to do this and walk away
pug-peeing.gif

No wonder you have a spring in your step Jum

After all these seasons DemonJim your back where you belong

One of the greatest of all time, no doubt will have 10+ tackles and 2 votes in the Mobbs this week

No wonder you have a spring in your step Jum

After all these seasons DemonJim your back where you belong

One of the greatest of all time, no doubt will have 10+ tackles and 2 votes in the Mobbs this week

I hate Ed Langdon. Cost me a SC win.

45A30AE2-0823-48B0-A8DE-1BFD702E1257.jpeg
Pre order your copy NOW on NAME A GAME KAYO SPORTS for just $31.32. Will the BOMBERS have their own tactics turn on them as they get the electrodes and sad Tucker Bag treatment applied while the plucky Demons enjoy their very own THE LAST DANCE? One could only think so. 👀

“NOT JUST THE HIGHLIGHTS - Sorry can we cut? I just have to compulsively lick my groin for a minute.” - Proper Gander ’s cat Ron Hitler Barrassi.

Welcome to the Prison, Deeeeeeees.

Some of you should be familiar with the interior of this place, if the judges weren’t so easily bribed persuaded, others will be better for the experience of visiting our fine establishment.

For the uninitiated, everything we have is to be shared, if we don’t have it, that is because we don’t want it or can’t afford it or can’t get it. When that happens, no point asking if we can … because we can’t.

View attachment 1676003
Pre order your copy NOW on NAME A GAME KAYO SPORTS for just $31.32. Will the BOMBERS have their own tactics turn on them as they get the electrodes and sad Tucker Bag treatment applied while the plucky Demons enjoy their very own THE LAST DANCE? One could only think so. 👀

“NOT JUST THE HIGHLIGHTS - Sorry can we cut? I just have to compulsively lick my groin for a minute.” - Proper Gander ’s cat Ron Hitler Barrassi.
One where the Crows don't choke in the final 20 seconds.

Welcome to the Prison, Deeeeeeees.

Some of you should be familiar with the interior of this place, if the judges weren’t so easily bribed persuaded, others will be better for the experience of visiting our fine establishment.

For the uninitiated, everything we have is to be shared, if we don’t have it, that is because we don’t want it or can’t afford it or can’t get it. When that happens, no point asking if we can … because we can’t.
Tell Callums_Guns how we got rid of that Guinness stench.

Thanks for letting us know who is allowed through the gates, saves asking for IDs.

Strip searches are still mandatory though
1*XyflFoP_2vcGhr2DZamohQ.jpeg

That was quick sante, mind you Jabba can't believe you have walls now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back