Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 3 - Gold City Royals v Gumbies FFC @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1779326
Goal umpires for this match better be issued with and use a set of binoculars! Cannot have a repeat of the farce of tonight.​
Our umpires are the best there is. That's why all the second rate umpires are stuck in that minnow league.

They are going to call me Mitoma after tomorrow after I kick a goal from 30m from a centre bounce.

Or Mick McGuane.
What a jet. That run last night was mad

Our umpires are the best there is. That's why all the second rate umpires are stuck in that minnow league.
Looking at this angle we can see that Oh MY GOD! THAT CHICK IN THE THIRD ROW IS SMOKIN... sorry. Um... f**k it, let's call it a behind.

Ready to kick some gumbie arse today. I found a sign today at the local market that Membling is going to be best on ground today. Croc's with personalised croc charms are now the official match day boots of the Gold City Royals
20230820_115312.jpg

Ready to kick some gumbie arse today. I found a sign today at the local market that Membling is going to be best on ground today. Croc's with personalised croc charms are now the official match day boots of the Gold City Royals
View attachment 1779643

I look too happy hugging and what not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hurricane 💨
We lost everything we owned in cyclone Yasi. Our house was destroyed and we were in it. Was a very interesting evening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back