Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 8 - Mount Buller Demons v East Side Phoenix @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Demons v Phoenix.png

Last week:

The Demons finally returned to the winners list after four straight losses and the bye, comfortably accounting for the Roys by 46 points off the back of a 13 goal to 4 second half. In an even display, six players kicked multiple goals and five players had 20 disposals or more.

The Phoenix come into this one off the bye, having notched an impressive 24-point win over the Bombers in Round 6. In that outing, there were some monster numbers from Jhye Clark 13 (31 disposals, 8 marks, 1 goal), thewizardmelon (26 disposals, 16 tackles) and Itsmyshow (7 goals).

Captains Please Submit Team Sheets by 11:59pm Thursday, AWST

Last edited:

Already got a good feeling about this considering we have an 8:00pm Headless appearance. Welcome back my good friend :love:
I'm glad you have a good feeling about this Scythe94 it validates my good feeling which is also about this

I'm still recovering from my Round 7ship hangover but will smash a couple of neurofen to get up for this game.

Ironic, it will be quite comparable to the characteristics of a certain mythical bird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the sauce for this?
I used a little known resource developed by my friend Hate (the best player the Hawks have had fwiw) called Sweet FA+. Not many know of it judging by the absolute robberies carried out against Hate in the last few Beez medals but when it catches on…

I used a little known resource developed by my friend Hate (the best player the Hawks have had fwiw) called Sweet FA+. Not many know of it judging by the absolute robberies carried out against Hate in the last few Beez medals but when it catches on…
I'm a fan of that resource and a fan of Hate

I'm a fan of that resource and a fan of Hate
Cat Fan GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back