Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Gold City Royals v Fighting Furies at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Players have to be named as they were listed at squad submission deadline at the beginning of the season. If a player changes their name during the season they must continue to be named with their original name, otherwise its counted as an invalid player and invalid team sheet.

Players have to be named as they were listed at squad submission deadline at the beginning of the season. If a player changes their name during the season they must continue to be named with their original name, otherwise its counted as an invalid player and invalid team sheet.
In other words, wait until the end of the season to change your username

Players have to be named as they were listed at squad submission deadline at the beginning of the season. If a player changes their name during the season they must continue to be named with their original name, otherwise it’s counted as an invalid player and invalid team sheet.
What about if you tag Restricted Free Agent when you first do the team sheet, then as soon as you post it, go back in and edit the post to say Sarah Smiles with the same tag?

It’s how I can turn your name into Greatest Captain Ever

It’s a bit more work but I’m fairly confident it would satisfy the rules

We win!

Our best win of the season was in the mud last week

I think we ALL win.

Especially the spectators, they'll definitely be getting their money's worth.

I don’t seem to be able to tag Zevon either

Zevon
Zevon
Zevon

There, see, no matter what I try it doesn’t work

Hmm, let me try...

Zevon

Works for me. Sounds like you're being unfairly discriminated against 😡

Hmm, let me try...

Zevon

Works for me. Sounds like you're being unfairly discriminated against 😡
Outrageous!!

season 6 GIF

Oh, I thought you meant you couldn't actually tag him.

Carry on.

What about if you tag Restricted Free Agent when you first do the team sheet, then as soon as you post it, go back in and edit the post to say Sarah Smiles with the same tag?

Yes I did consider that, but I think Restricted Free Agent needs to live with the consequences for the rest of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now this is 3D chess

Nup but I'm not really a HP fan. Mrs Z is so I got it for us to play together and we just kinda never got round to it :embarrassedv1:
Fair enough. It is actually very fun. Interactive and a lot of detail. If you just pretend it's not a HP game you might actually find it enjoyable.

That’s gonna be one big fat pony…

Yes, but no one will tell her.

Do you know why, Brenton?

It's all because of one, very simple thing.

1713432757755.png

Friendship IS Magic, after all 🤗

Fair enough. It is actually very fun. Interactive and a lot of detail. If you just pretend it's not a HP game you might actually find it enjoyable.

It's a fantastic game. Not sure how repayable though (not very difficult and choices don't mean anything) but it is a superb thing to experience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back