Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 17 - Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Cuz, why you always hanging around when I’m having a cook up?

To be fair I’ve been having so much fun flipping the old oblongs I been grilling every night.

View attachment 1989606

These things are the best cousin. They so easy to flip and stack, and I can use them to build a block wall to rest the steaks against when I want to sear the sides.

I’m hard to please, but these oblong snags have got me smiling. Grilling and smiling.
You could call it The Bunnings Brick.

All meat should have six sides. In fact imma put Piggy Smalls in a box and grow him out. Schrodinger's Swine, if you will.

Everyone loves a pug. ClarkeM loves my ugly face.
Yes, I can vouch for that my Sisters one is called Ping.
Ping replaced Tokyo, who lived a very long life for a pug.
Problem with pugs though is they have to get plastic surgery to get rid of the folds near their noses because they get nasty infections. So most Pugs get facelifts...and yeh they do stink a bit.

Yes, I can vouch for that my Sisters one is called Ping.
Ping replaced Tokyo, who lived a very long life for a pug.
Problem with pugs though is they have to get plastic surgery to get rid of the folds near their noses because they get nasty infections. So most Pugs get facelifts...and yeh they do stink a bit.

Rexona never lets me down.

I ain't got them in a twist are you kidding. I just saw your thread...like tell me what did you have for lunch, sushi? And the full carpet bag complaining about making someone else look good because they're sooooobusy....come on DemurePrincess you keep popping up at ours because: a/you love pugs b/you love training seminars c/we are excitement plus lunch, plus everything else and more. Or it's all of the above and you are bored.
Babe. I pop in bc I do as I please, I am a princess ofc! 😉

Halloween Princess GIF by BuzzFeed

But all your points are valid..except the one about Pugsley

There's only one of us specified in the below article.
At least you know that Dr Anwary will never own you.

I reckon the vet in this article can go get stuffed!

There's only one of us specified in the below article.
At least you know that Dr Anwary will never own you.

I reckon the vet in this article can go get stuffed!

He needs to be educated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could call it The Bunnings Brick.

All meat should have six sides. In fact imma put Piggy Smalls in a box and grow him out. Schrodinger's Swine, if you will.
It's like somebody combined lego and barbecuing.

ecstasy GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back