Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 17 - Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not laughing!
Sorry Home Alone GIF by filmeditor

I love the Rat ❤️
I don’t give a flying heck where he goes… he’s good value either way lol

staring-why-you-lying.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ******* hate it
I feel like the mods just want I make us better people! 🫶🏻

But I like to heck here! Heck there! Hell! I like to heck everywhere!

(I actually wrote ‘heck’ okay bc it sounds awfully forward otherwise!) 🤦‍♀️

probs went a bit overs for it but it goes to the club and renos and all that, but yeh around that 650 for the jersey its self and it would be 100 to frame
And that's the real value right there BigChippa52 contributing to your club.
Well worth it on that score and well done.
If you stopped buying that awful root beer, sea pickles and coffees you would pay for it in a year anyway.

Good morning all Wonders and Bomberos.
The obedience training school seminar will be starting shortly, bought to you by our sponsors of the week
'Space Grimalkins R Us'.

Disobedience, in the eyes of.jpg
Seminar topic to include:
'From the Dummy to the Bottle; pacification of aggressive behaviour at feeding time.'
'Basic toilet training in the usage of AI; we know you can do it but there's a time and a place'.
'Playing Nice with Armaments & Incendiaries; judicious usage and preservation of own limbs.'
'Lead & Harness Training; how to walk without choking, how not to get overexcited when seeing the lead etc.'
"Separation Anxiety in Quooty; there's always next season, how and when to change clubs.'

Refreshments will be served along with the specially prepared vegan kibble platter and loose casual dress recommened.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back