Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 17 - Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I see training is going a treat Pamcake1 🥴

View attachment 1987916
I see training is going a treat Pamcake1 🥴

View attachment 1987916
Pamcake1

Aren’t they meant to sit before chasing their food?
Here at the Colesseum we already know Rome wasn't built in a day.
Cats are not dogs food. They are playmates which we will learn more about in Exercise 3.
Sun Tzu said “If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by.”
Best get your floaties out and check for deterioration around the seams.

Here at the Colesseum we already know Rome wasn't built in a day.
Cats are not dogs food. They are playmates which we will learn more about in Exercise 3.
Sun Tzu said “If you wait by the river long enough, the bodies of your enemies will float by.”
Best get your floaties out and check for deterioration around the seams.
O my ****! You are too much Pamcake1 for

I’m confused!
finding nemo disney GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh the flashbacks with a military parent, you soon learned how to use table manners.
My dad wasn’t military - just a nutter. He said jump… you were already hovering waiting for his next command!

My dad wasn’t military - just a nutter. He said jump… you were already hovering waiting for his next command!

Lucky, my father never said that, I would have got out the glowsticks....the 1990s what a time.

Pamcake1 be so kind and address this…
Pug Has Peculiar Way Of Peeing GIF by ViralHog

pug GIF

The whole bloody neighbourhood has got the shits!
Electricity in one of two forms.
Portable electric fence of flowerbeds is the short answer to the micturation issue at hand here.
Long term training can be achived with the invisable electric fence with associated collar attachment to provide judicious voltage.

Electricity in one of two forms.
Portable electric fence of flowerbeds is the short answer to the micturation issue at hand here.
Long term training can be achived with the invisable electric fence with associated collar attachment to provide judicious voltage.
Pugsley best keep your pecker in check… by the sounds of it…. You pee… your pecker gets zapped!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back