Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 17 - Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Two weeks ago. BLUEALLTHRU stole all of the alcohol.
One time when there appeared to be a riot at the Colloseum, it was just a Pizza training home delivery after a training session, and the delivery was missing the garlic bread ordered.

One time when there appeared to be a riot at the Colloseum, it was just a Pizza training home delivery after a training session, and the delivery was missing the garlic bread ordered.

Sounds like Abdu after a Kilroy banquet.

I ordered a pizza for dinner tonight. The person asked me if I'd like it cut into 6 pieces or 12 - I said, "You'd better make it 6 - I couldn't eat 12."

I was more thinking SFA Underground.

That's where the demons came up from.

From memory, other teams in the Underground, include
Southern Sheepdogs
Goldfield Geese
Daintree Devils
Greater Western Witches
Mandurah Mongrels
Thought the Rats were at the Underground Stadium?

We played in the “rain” there one season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good evening everyone. I have the honour of posting the only game of round 17 - I guess it's safe to say that it's the match of the round. We'll be getting underway around 7pm AEST: good luck to both teams.
Today?

Some kid named @DockerDen5215 (wonder what happened to him??) had 40 disposals
Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Good evening everyone. I have the honour of posting the only game of round 17 - I guess it's safe to say that it's the match of the round. We'll be getting underway around 7pm AEST: good luck to both teams.
I've heard all eyes in Sweet will be on this game as literally nothing else will be happening in Sweet-FA when this game starts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back