Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 17 - Baghdad Bombers v West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t know dogs105 if you’re going to welcome everybody into this thread, try to aim high, Go for the top gun.

Hi Mrs Turbo whatever you do is don’t tag Tigerturbulance you can’t get rid of him until the bar is dry.
Hiya Grav, what's going on here, it looks like I just landed in prison. I am innocent!

And unless you still got some of those Pina Colada's, I'll play my card

1715842174183.png

starts at 7pm...Phil likes to stretch things out I noticed on the last game he posted with us...so who knows Pugs...7.30 outside.

Yes, Philip likes a good entertaining game. Sadly, we haven't been entertaining during games this year.

Hey everyone, glad to be back again in the match threads on a part-time basis for now.

Hope y’all have been doing well and may the best team win tonight on a Thursday, wait I thought it was Sunday :oops:

Studying College Life GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey everyone, glad to be back again in the match threads on a part-time basis for now.

Hope y’all have been doing well and may the best team win tonight on a Thursday, wait I thought it was Sunday :oops:

Nice to see you Cubby. Hi.
Cats Happy Cat GIF

It's a Sursday.

Good to see you mate.

Bloody Nora! Not used to these mid week matches, packed my gear in a hurry & packed my old Under 13’s gear instead 🥴
Fingers crossed I don’t chafe too much. 😱

View attachment 1990520
You'll get cold kidneys out there, dressed like that.

Bloody Nora! Not used to these mid week matches, packed my gear in a hurry & packed my old Under 13’s gear instead 🥴
Fingers crossed I don’t chafe too much. 😱

View attachment 1990520
Ya nuts are hanging out the bottom of your shorts mate! Gonna take all my might to not go for the squirrel grab.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back