Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Who wins this marquee matchup?

• OOB

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • OOB but in red

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • See results (but also OOB)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I right to say.

The winner today locks up at least a TOP 2 spot?

If so, huge match.
giphy.gif

he has some RL issues so has pulled away from the SFA while he gets things sorted
Hope things settle for him. Sucks when life gets in the way of an online fantasy football league that qan't find certain letters on the qeyboard.

I'll come out of hiding as long as the Royals can guarantee they have made all the proper Security arrangements today.

I need to know the Dark State won't be anywhere near my great Milestone game.

Royal's - Please sign off on the Security Plan I have provided to guarantee my safety.
Congratulations again on your milestone. As for security you can expect to go through tougher security than that which you “attempted” to implement when we went to Spotswood. We have taken the additional precaution of outfitting our security personnel with stainless steel chastity belts to prevent the (remote) possibility of one of your players replicating what I did to your security guard.

Silence is golden........except when you have children, in which case silence is suspicious.
There's nothing nicer than that warm arm curling around you in bed in a loving embrace, unless you live alone.

What a load of rucking nonsense. That would be an utter rucking miracle, GreyCrow is a rucking awesome ruck.
I've come up against your rucking grey chook on many occasions and am well aware of his rucking abilities, which are excellent.

However when it comes to 245kg of rucking love muscle he doesn't stand a chance.

greycrow chicken.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've come up against your rucking grey chook on many occasions and am well aware of his rucking abilities, which are excellent.

However when it comes to 245kg of rucking love muscle he doesn't stand a chance.

View attachment 1993377
wtf? Is going on here? Is that a gerbil?

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Back