Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Who wins this marquee matchup?

• OOB

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • OOB but in red

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • See results (but also OOB)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You’d think you check all this out first… but that’s me! I’m a control freak 🤷🏼‍♀️
I mean one only has to look at the teamsheets i used to put out as captain and realise that this is a highly likely outcome.

You reckon if you rub the lantern, they might come out???
Genie Disney GIF by Biteable
If you rub me a lantern appears…

As I helped the Old Boys with their banter against the Gumbies last week, I think it's only fair they each say something nice about me this week.

Footypie32 has a nice round name composed of letters and numbers, properly starting with a capital and an even number that eases my OCD.

We don't want to waste too much energy on this ahead of a potential meeting in the finals.

We'll try to win but we don't want to reveal all our tricks to the Royals either. It's best to keep them honest i think.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Save the good stuff (Jelly) for later in the week perhaps DP?

A man with a dirtier mind than I could take this sentence multiple ways.

I'm feeling cute, so here's a team sheet nice and early

View attachment 1988848

Gold City Royals Official Team Sheet
S37, RD 18 vs Ophidian Old Balls

B: Ulahoopski / grumbleguts / Memphis
HB: Bianconeri / nahnah / MrPremiership
C: krakouers / Zevon / Footypie32
HF: Nothing / CakeEater / hotchilli
F: Pedro / Brenton Davy / SarahSmiles
FOLL: GreyCrow / Cadsky / Membling
INT: Jhye Clark 13 / Smartys Power

Changes

Cadsky FP > RR
SarahSmiles RR > FP
I'd say that lineup is a dud. I have a feeling that it'll be a completely different team on Sunday. :laughv1:

It's the Royals mate. Watching the paint dry would be more entertaining.:laughv1:

How'd you get in here? Are they giving away free tickets in Cocopops boxes again?

Back