Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Who wins this marquee matchup?

• OOB

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • OOB but in red

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • See results (but also OOB)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I do get the impression mate that Victoria is the state, that's most comparable to Ireland and the UK in terms of climate.
Yep. Go for a visit but definitely don’t stay!

I do get the impression mate that Victoria is the state, that's most comparable to Ireland and the UK in terms of climate.
It's a lot warmer in summer though mate, regularly gets to 35 and can hit 40.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a lot warmer in summer though mate, regularly gets to 35 and can hit 40.
Yeah a major difference there mate. The hottest day on record over here was 33.3 degrees back in June 26th 1887.

We haven't had a hotter day than that since! Anything over 25 degrees is considered a heatwave here.

Yeah a major difference there mate. The hottest day on record over here was 33.3 degrees back in June 26th 1887.

We haven't had a hotter day than that since! Anything over 25 degrees is considered a heatwave here.
It’s like Mother Nature delivered Christmas early!!

I feel very toasty this morning
View attachment 1989394
Looking good today Tigerturbulance

jim carrey whistle GIF

I thought Victoria was the best state in Australia.:laughv1: I hear that there's nothing much going on in the Northern Territory though.
What does that have to do with QLD?

(Just needed to check my map)

Nothing i'm not a rugby league person, so QLD is not a place i think about all that often! :laughv1:
Rude!!!

So when you come to visit and you want a place to stay….

Go to Robertio will be what you will hear 😤

Last edited:
Back