Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Who wins this marquee matchup?

• OOB

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • OOB but in red

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • See results (but also OOB)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I was watching this on Youtube yesterday. Mobile phones weren't around back then, so people would actually interact with each other on a Greyhound bus journey.

Oh and as far as i'm aware Greyhound Australia has nothing to do whatsoever with Greyhound USA. They're two separate companies.

Psst! We made it - it’s Friday! 🙌🏻🙌🏻
(Okay only some of us made it but I’m speaking for the majority! 😉)
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Says he, the product of an ancient, inflexible and archaic establishment that has no relevance today. Living on past glories and achievements of long departed alumni in crumbling corridors once devoted to learning, your haughty attempt at rumination reeks of a desperate attempt to retain a semblance of pertinence.

Your delusory rationale will be your downfall.
if by past glories you mean the S35 Premiership cup, S36 spoon and soon to be S37 premiership cup, yes I am still living it

cup2spoon2cup.jpg

Golf on Saturday morning. Not much else planned.

(Not until my wife thinks of something for me to do…)

EDIT: Re getting slaughtered, we’re the form team of the Sweet FA at the moment. Our momentum is that of a runaway freight train and I don’t see it changing anytime soon
How is the golf going mate?

It's my 1 real love in life these days.

My Thailand golf trip is booked for July again this year. Love it.

if by past glories you mean the S35 Premiership cup, S36 spoon and soon to be S37 premiership cup, yes I am still living it

View attachment 1991146
By this logic, Spoon again in S38..........

Any club looking for a soon to be 2 time Premiership has been Qooty player for S38?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back