Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Who wins this marquee matchup?

• OOB

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • OOB but in red

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • See results (but also OOB)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We celebrate a champion from Spotswood this Sunday well done U2tigers

View attachment 1991474
Don't put to many signs up Rob, we don't want to make it easy for those who shouldn't be spoken about to find where U2tigers is hiding before he plays his 200th game.
the royal tenenbaums hiding GIF by The Good Films

Don't put to many signs up Rob, we don't want to make it easy for those who shouldn't be spoken about to find where U2tigers is hiding before he plays his 200th game.
It's only a small sign mate, they wouldn't notice it.

How is the golf going mate?

It's my 1 real love in life these days.

My Thailand golf trip is booked for July again this year. Love it.
Sounds sensational. I suffer from the unwritten rule of golf that at no time will all parts of your game be working as they should. Iā€™ll either putt the eyes out of it and not be able to find the middle of the face with an aboriginal tracker and a divining rod or Iā€™ll flush everything and not be able to to read a green if it was on audiobooksā€¦

A flag this year will further enhance our reputation as the destination club in the Sweet FA.

It's too early to think about flags yet though.

For now a win at the Golden Toilet this Sunday will have to suffice instead!:laughv1:
Fantasise awayq

Oh and as an aside, how is that poor unfortunate security man who tried to use a metal detector on me when we played you at your place? Is he walking properly yet? As promised I inserted that metal detector somewhere it was not designed to fit and he looked extremely uncomfortable as a result.

Oh and as an aside, how is that poor unfortunate security man who tried to use a metal detector on me when we played you at your place? Is he walking properly yet? As promised I inserted that metal detector somewhere it was not designed to fit and he looked extremely uncomfortable as a result.
Well! Nothing has been reported so either your lying or one of our guards is a human metal detector and not saying a word! šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Sounds sensational. I suffer from the unwritten rule of golf that at no time will all parts of your game be working as they should. Iā€™ll either putt the eyes out of it and not be able to find the middle of the face with an aboriginal tracker and a divining rod or Iā€™ll flush everything and not be able to to read a green if it was on audiobooksā€¦
Hence we will always be amateurs

It's all good mate, they are all in conferences now figuring out who they need to make sure gets all Sweet FA honours this year to pad their stats for Hall of fame admittance. They can only fix a few slots for themselves each season.

Who am I kidding the same jokers will be given their token spots again this season.

Hence we will always be amateurs
Sadly yes

EDIT: Congrats on your 200th. Hope you get to celebrate with a win.

Next weekā€¦

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well! Nothing has been reported so either your lying or one of our guards is a human metal detector and not saying a word! šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Heā€™s a brave soul. The look of abject horror on his face at the time was quite memorable

Hi Royals and OOB's!

oo0u9sz4cnca1.gif

Just thought I'd come say hi after we dispensed of the Bears earlier tonight.

Our legal team will be in contact with you about that.

I was watching this on Youtube yesterday. Mobile phones weren't around back then, so people would actually interact with each other on a Greyhound bus journey.

1715951774627.gif

That was the last of a brutal run of games over the past month. The Gold Coast Suns are up next, and they are a greatly improved side this year.

We better win on Sunday mate. I don't want the weekend to be a total and utter disaster altogether!:laughv1:

Back